Android Request/Offer: OnePlus 2 Invites

I was in 68K from the time i have registered.. today i got moved to 70K... seriously???? for the past 10 days they have not even given out one invite????

i got an invite and ive placed an order :p

And i'm still waiting for mine to be delivered. Ordered on 16th and i'm still waiting. This is how amazon takes care of orders with Standard Shipping. Almost 5 days and still no sign of delivery. Regretting why i didnt choose 1-day delivery while placing order. :(

Also OPT bash has begun.. Ars technica..etc

Wait for a few days... Once moto and xiomi come into picture..
I'm sure it will disappear into oblivion

MIUI 7 has been a major letdown with the company continuing with Kitkat instead of moving to Lollipop. Taking into account that Marshmellow has already been announced, it looks like Xiaomi is losing the plot as well.

I went and had a look at the new Samsung A8 and other than 2 GB of ram, it seems like a solid phone with much better construction than the 1+2. The price is a bit on the higher side for a phone like this, but I am sure there will be some sale or the other soon enough and we can look at prices coming down from the current 32k levels. What you get is a better display (in terms of color and brightness), quick charge, a fairly strong battery life, good fingerprint reader and nice camera with a plethora of controls.and way better service and updates. What you lose out on is the extra ram and 32 gb of storage, if you plan to use both sim slots and the notification slider...

I think both dont have NFC.

Back