Android Request/Offer: OnePlus 2 Invites

Next in queue are @ryanrulez4ever, myself, @vyral_143, @puns and @sriharsha_m. I think @ryanrulez4ever already bought an OPT. I am not interested in buying any more.

The remaining three please post here whether you would need the invite if one comes by, or not. And keep following the thread so that you can claim one as soon as someone shares it.

yes i bought 1 for myself and 1 for mom, and im in need for 2 more if possible, everyone in my family has caught the OP2 bug , if i get atleast one more id be happy, the second one i can always refer them to airtel showroom

yes i bought 1 for myself and 1 for mom, and im in need for 2 more if possible, everyone in my family has caught the OP2 bug , if i get atleast one more id be happy, the second one i can always refer them to airtel showroom

You're the right person to review the network connectivity and overheating issues..
Howz it?

I want one too... any chance to get in that queue? i am down 7 lakh in the list.. when i registered i was around 3 lakhs... sucks for people like me who don't have too many people to share their links

@logistopath @gREen can you put me on the top of queue ? I was yet to get an invite and I requested the invite on 29th july. It's frustrating that whenever someone has an invite, I am not online, too much work is keeping me busy. Just want the invite and get done with it.

So quick review. Was out of town and got my hands on the phone only yesterday:

1. No heating issues. The metal band gets slightly hot, but thats to be expected from any phone. This is only while playing games. While generally using the phone, did not face this issue.
2. Finger print sensor works perfectly well. Wonder what all the noise is about. Works 9 out of 10 times for me. This is with gestures on and using the physical keys
3. Battery seems to be ok so far. But it definitely needs improvements. Seems to drain a lot while sleeping as well. I guess this will be solved to a large part with the upcoming patch. Android OS seems to take more battery than the screen.
4. Camera is very nice and takes some great shots. But software is a big letdown and more options need to be added asap. I tried camera fx, but that seems to have a lot of lag. Any other camera apps I can use? Also need a good gallery app.
5. Bluetooth works perfectly well with my car and am able to use it for calls and music and also sync the contacts.

Overall, no major issues with the phone and its working just fine. I guess there are a lot of improvements that can come in from the software side, like DPI adjustments with rooting, better settings menu on swipe down and more themes and such. Overall great buy for the price and dont regret it. BTW, do you guys have an idea as to where to get good quality USB type C cables and/or adapters.

Last edited:

1. No heating issues. The metal band gets slightly hot, but thats to be expected from any phone. This is only while playing games. While generally using the phone, did not face this issue.
2. Finger print sensor works perfectly well. Wonder what all the noise is about. Works 9 out of 10 times for me. This is with gestures on and using the physical keys
3. Battery seems to be ok so far. But it definitely needs improvements. Seems to drain a lot while sleeping as well. I guess this will be solved to a large part with the upcoming patch. Android OS seems to take more battery than the screen.
4. Camera is very nice and takes some great shots. But software is a big letdown and more options need to be added asap. I tried camera fx, but that seems to have a lot of lag. Any other camera apps I can use? Also need a good gallery app.
5. Bluetooth works perfectly well with my car and am able to use it for calls and music and also sync the contacts.

Overall, no major issues with the phone and its working just fine. I guess there are a lot of improvements that can come in from the software side, like DPI adjustments with rooting, better settings menu on swipe down and more themes and such. Overall great buy for the price and dont regret it. BTW, do you guys have an idea as to where to get good quality USB type C cables and/or adapters.
Check Amazon, it's selling official USB converter. You can get 3rd party from Amazon to eBay but the price is bit steep right because of availability.
Did you updated to 2.0.2, install some apps and use another day.
For me, the camera is not Upto the mark from hardware to software. Used different apps but zoom it to see it blur's.

Check Amazon, it's selling official USB converter. You can get 3rd party from Amazon to eBay but the price is bit steep right because of availability.
Did you updated to 2.0.2, install some apps and use another day.
For me, the camera is not Upto the mark from hardware to software. Used different apps but zoom it to see it blur's.

Thanks, but looks like the official one is out of stock. I kind of like the clarity of the camera as of now and have updated it to 2.02.

Installed about 30-40 apps yesterday itself and all is fine.

Hello. Been a long long time since I last logged in here. Anyway, if there's any spare invite, I would be glad to snatch it. :p Mi3's finally beginning to show its age you see.

BTW, do you guys have an idea as to where to get good quality USB type C cables and/or adapters.
Try the camera app of OPO COS12 or CameraNextMod of Abhi from XDA (someone mentioned on OnePlus forums that it works perfectly on OP2)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/themes-apps/app-cos12-cameranextmod-t3086513

For gallery use Piktures or QuickPic

Saw some good USB type C cables on Amazon.in

Last edited:
Who need a invite as @PartyMonger would like to share one. Serious buyer only and as time runs, the 1st one to pm gets...

Back