Android Request/Offer: OnePlus 2 Invites

Should we make an Invite Queue thread for OP2 (same as OPO) ?
Edit: IF @gREen (OP) is up for it then he can maintain the request list in Google Sheet and link it to the first post.
Im happy to do it, instead of google sheet, i create the list on the first post and strike out each one once the invite is shared.
those out there wanting for the invite, do post your request here and i'll add you on the list. and those still haven't reserved and if you have another email, try reserving by clicking the link
OnePlus 2 - Invite
this will up our reservation.
and
right now 3116/746,306
@bharat_14101991 do post your reservation screenshot.... and those who is on less than 5k on reservation do post your screenshot and pm me, so other member try to up us. so we get the phone and share the codes. this will increase the capacity of sharing more codes. remember, return the love by sharing codes once we get the phone.
Not to get confused, those want to enter the queue, do post and mention me with @gREen here on. :)

This was taken few days back... now i am around 185. I don't think you should be wasting your bumps on me. Also small amount of referrals are not making any difference in my position. It will be like that now.

buhahah-jpg.58841

I have many accounts which are around 150000... will share their invites too once i receive them, but i think by then it won't be necessary.

EDIT: removed my invite link

Last edited:
Im happy to do it, instead of google sheet, i create the list on the first post and strike out each one once the invite is shared.
those out there wanting for the invite, do post your request here and i'll add you on the list.

There will come a time when you will not be able to edit your first post, atleast that's what happened with my OnePlus One Invites thread, I was unable to edit the first post after few days and asked the mods to help to rectify the problem but none were able to do it,then I asked to remove the names and simply insert the Google sheets link.

@bharat_14101991 you are one of few lucky fellows to get the phone early.
@paarkhi updated 1st post with google sheets link, thanks for the suggestion.
between, i cant get confused as some users asked for invite while some post'd the reservation list. Do get things clear, those whose mention me for invite with @gREen will be added to the invite queue from now on.
thanks and have a great evening fellas.

Back