Android Request/Offer: OnePlus 2 Invites

no problem mate...[DOUBLEPOST=1438532173][/DOUBLEPOST]@Dare Devil you once helped me getting redmi, i appreciate your help.

Guys, shall i make this invite queue into batches, like 20 or 25 users per batch.
1. Users can donate the invite to whomever to the batch.
2. Once everyone in batch gets there invites, the second batch starts.

Ps. this is my first time conducting invite thread so any suggestions are greatly welcomed..

I like and appreciate your idea, that will give most of us a chance

we should also make it a point that the invites circulate within the community, it shouldnt be that you get an invite and give it off to your neighbour and stuff, or rather we should have a defined tree structure

I like and appreciate your idea, that will give most of us a chance
thanks

we should also make it a point that the invites circulate within the community, it shouldnt be that you get an invite and give it off to your neighbour and stuff, or rather we should have a defined tree structure
thats what this thread is for but i cant command it to share. if the user shall agree, lets hear others too. im happy to take it to consideration.
once all request is fulfilled, they can share with other.

well you are at the top of the tree, if you need help creating a tree structure, im more than willing to help, and you need to ask the guys at nextlevel to promise that you will share the invite with pre-defined people so that it flows down to the branch below and everybody gets hold of a device each

added guys. tag with @gREen.

i know, i will try sharing my code with you.

for all why not post your reservation queue status.
Thank you @gREen
Here's my reservation status as on today.
OP2.JPG

Back