Android Request/Offer: OnePlus 2 Invites

well you are at the top of the tree, if you need help creating a tree structure, im more than willing to help, and you need to ask the guys at nextlevel to promise that you will share the invite with pre-defined people so that it flows down to the branch below and everybody gets hold of a device each
dude, its one hell of tight schedules for me. im appreciate you for making a tree structure. its should be circulated within community.

how to check mine?
just delete the referal link ending link,
kolid to kid
[DOUBLEPOST=1439542966][/DOUBLEPOST]
that too on reservation list invite. shit oneplus for such shitty reserve thing

111.jpg
@gREen where are you in the queue ?
one i initially shared the referral was global one, later realized amazon need Indian specific invite so regestered one again and on so many referals it was right upped.
global - 5k
indian - 15k
shit, have to wait for a month or lose patience and get another phone. eyeing on g4 for 39k or s6 edge.

Fcuk this sh1t..
OP can shove up the opt up their ass :p

waiting for lenovo zuk z1 and mi5 others to join soon and ruin their party...
companies these days fooling customers on creative ways.... honestly, **** these companies and their artificial HYPE.[DOUBLEPOST=1439543647][/DOUBLEPOST]Added all, those on yellow, repost with tag.

anyone got invite, if so, share one with me.
its seems op is gradually sending invites on slower pace and seems like theres a something wrong on type c port and they on production issues.
waiting not gonna settle things, wait for month but not months. in other words #NEVER SETTLE for OPT if they stuck on their on thier shitty reservation system/./[DOUBLEPOST=1439544278][/DOUBLEPOST]anoyone wants global invite, will share it as it was on 5k reservation.[DOUBLEPOST=1439546234][/DOUBLEPOST]for all people who is crazy over Oneplus here is something for u.

Last edited:
@gREen Global invite means? Will it be delivered in US? I'll be interested in one if so. (P.S: This would be for my sis-in-law who's in US. My requirement for Indian invite still stays valid).

@gREen Global invite means? Will it be delivered in US? I'll be interested in one if so. (P.S: This would be for my sis-in-law who's in US. My requirement for Indian invite still stays valid).
How did you register for invite, is by indian region or global. You can check it url. I will share you invite. Happy evening.

How did you register for invite, is by indian region or global. You can check it url. I will share you invite. Happy evening.
That I understand. Just wanted to know whether it will be delivered in US (I believe OPO was delivered in US during its launch).
Thank you.

That I understand. Just wanted to know whether it will be delivered in US (I believe OPO was delivered in US during its launch).
Thank you.
My primary email one registered on global which now on 5k on reservation. That will be the 1st invite I'll getting. Pm your mobile no, once i get the global invite will send your for faster measure.

is the link for india different ? can you share the link pls ?

is the link below in the screenshot for india ?

View attachment 59153
yup, its https://oneplus.net/in/invites?kolid=XXXXX
see theres a in[DOUBLEPOST=1439568190][/DOUBLEPOST]btw, is it urs and did you get invite? if you extra got invite, im 1st on the list.[DOUBLEPOST=1439568574][/DOUBLEPOST]go through the FAQ of amazon, you see that global ones cannot be used. they should mentioned in the very first as i reservered on global site.

FAQ

Last edited:
enter your email on the both
invite page, it shows email not valid on the other page.
btw, have you got invite, i need one if you got another invite.

I registered on the 'global' site it seems. But my rank is the same on both India and global pages for my email address.

both the sites it shows the same for me , and no i havent got an invite yet
Its working now, two days back it throws me with error. On Oneplus forum and twitter people receive invite. I believe they are sending invites on advertising people and more word of people.
Now they are facing issues with typec.it seems invites we will get invite by a month or two.

Back