Android Request/Offer: OnePlus 2 Invites

It just written there that global invite won't work but i can't find any other mention about a separate indian invite system. Furthermore when I click the link for invite at amazon it takes me to my current invite page link. So I don't find any difference. Lets hope there is not.[DOUBLEPOST=1439624179][/DOUBLEPOST]But with all the time they are taking I may not even buy it. They are surely losing the initial hype and userbase now.

Got the invite today which is valid for 48 hours. Will be ordering the OnePlus 2 today itself.

UPDATE: Looks like the invite i've received has some problem. It is a Global Invite and doesnt work on amazon.in. The mail readsd as Invite valid for India but it doesnt work. have forwarded to issue to OP. Let's see. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Got the invite today which is valid for 48 hours. Will be ordering the OnePlus 2 today itself.

UPDATE: Looks like the invite i've received has some problem. It is a Global Invite and doesnt work on amazon.in. The mail readsd as Invite valid for India but it doesnt work. have forwarded to issue to OP. Let's see. Fingers crossed.
Luck you. Is your invite url has 'in' in it. Btw, you have claim the invite on oneplus website and then amazon. Do post update.

One more, whats your reservation status.

Luck you. Is your invite url has 'in' in it. Btw, you have claim the invite on oneplus website and then amazon. Do post update.

One more, whats your reservation status.

My reservation status was 5.7 k when i checked this morning. Yes, i claimed it at Oneplus and then tried at Amazon where it gave an error. Contacted OP Supoort and was informed that it has been a blunder at their part and they'll replace it with a new Indian Invite. Read at OP Forums as well, many indian users have also reported the same.

My reservation status was 5.7 k when i checked this morning. Yes, i claimed it at Oneplus and then tried at Amazon where it gave an error. Contacted OP Supoort and was informed that it has been a blunder at their part and they'll replace it with a new Indian Invite. Read at OP Forums as well, many indian users have also reported the same.
Well I'm at 5.4k, I didn't get invite till now. Did you attend events and how long you been active at op forum? Well, if you order one and got another invite to share, I'm first in the list.

Are Global Invites shareable? I don't mind a global invite.

@gREen Please add me in the list.

I'll be getting an Invite by the end of the month if someone has an invite to share before that please share and I'll return you as soon as I'll order also the extra invites will be share on the techenclave community!

Dear @gREen, now that we have a considerable no. of members requesting to be added to the list, can you pls share the list ? It'll be interesting to know our individual position in the queue. BTW, many thanks for your service to the community

The error was rectified by OnePlus today and i was successfully able to place an order.

hey, i registered and waiting for my reservation to come.
28/7 - 13,433/537,882
29/7 - 3,673/678,345
30/7 - 2,533/920,803

If some one still haven't reserved, check the link
OnePlus 2 - Invite
Im gonna share my invite once i got and other can share/request.
OP2 is available on Amazon on August 11th. And do post screenshot of your reservation queue.
Guys, those have multiple email can use it and reserve it.
Thanks and #NEVER SETTLE.

Added on 23:20 29/07/15
Those still haven't reserved and if you have another email, try reserving by clicking the link
OnePlus 2 - Invite
this will up our reservation.
and those out there who is on less than 5k on reservation do post your screenshot and pm me and i'll add your referral link on here, so other member try to up us. so we get the phone in more numbers and this will increase the capacity of sharing more codes. remember, return the love by sharing codes once we get the phone.

Not to get confused, those want to enter the queue, do post your request and mention me with @gREen here on. :)

Check the OnePlus 2 Invite Queue
Can you please add me to the queue as well ?

Thanks @gREen

Back