Android Request/Offer: OnePlus 2 Invites

Got one invite for a friend but he didn't use it. Around 3 hours left... Any serious buyer please pm me immediately. First one gets it

claim it on on your oneplus account (that acc should have the same email as on which email u got the invite), then u can share the code with anyone (don't use it on your amazon account, if u do, no one will be able to use it )[DOUBLEPOST=1443454378][/DOUBLEPOST]
check my reply above.. also let me know if u have an extra invite, i would like to have one..

Thanks for the explanation. And sorry to disappoint you, one of my extended family members used the invite.

On the same topic, can I use the same email id on which I got my first invite, to request another invite from OnePlus? Or do I have to use a diferent email id?

Thanks for the explanation. And sorry to disappoint you, one of my extended family members used the invite.

On the same topic, can I use the same email id on which I got my first invite, to request another invite from OnePlus? Or do I have to use a diferent email id?
You can try.. They may send it... Can't be sure

Thanks to TE, i got my 1+2.. I think its time to payback..

I have one spare invite to share.. but only 20 hrs left.. so please let so me know so that i can share.. First come first serve.. :)

Looks like Oneplus lost their many potential buyers as the delayed the invites, Never thought the invites will be available in so many numbers.

Back