Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much have u actually downloaded from there ? Since most of release there gets uploaded on TL and talking about HD fu*k them TTG or any chinese tracker first HD releases including bluray dump first china hd -> TTG -> hdbits.org and I don't see anyone here actually deserves it ! I would rather let me invite die instead of giving someone who does not deserves it I lost my 8 invites of SCC since I thought let go instead of inviting a bad user.

The only best part I have heard is about there forums fantastic encoder support.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post. But I installed Chrome yesterday and was able to log into every other site using my saved credentials from FireFox, except IPT. For some reason, it keeps saying my password is incorrect. Although, I'm permanently logged in Firefox with the same details. Any idea what could be wrong?

Guys, I'm looking for a Awesome-HD, HD-Torrents or BeyondHD invite.

WTH is happening to all trackers? bitgamer closed down. Bit-HDTV seems crap for quite a while now. I thought I could rely on IPT for something at the very least, but they seem to have some stupid new rule now. :/

P.S. - Will PTP revive a 4 year old account? :p I had created an account looong back around when they had started I think. Though I wonder how useful it will be for me even now.

Guys, I'm looking for a Awesome-HD or HD-Torrents invite.

WTH is happening to all trackers? bitgamer closed down. Bit-HDTV seems crap for quite a while now. I thought I could rely on IPT for something at the very least, but they seem to have some stupid new rule now. :/

P.S. - Will PTP revive a 4 year old account? :p I had created an account looong back around when they had started I think. Though I wonder how useful it will be for me even now.

PTP revived my 3 year old account, so i think they should be able to do 4 year accounts as well

^ Hehe cool. I believe they don't have much of HD content, which is what I'm looking at.

I used to be on HDBits.ro and SceneHD when they had started. HDBits.ro was great until they introduced ridiculous rules. Got into BitHDTV and stopped using HDBits.ro, BitHDTV turned out to be awesome. But need to look for a better HD tracker now. :| AHD is pretty tough to find since very limited invites.

Ptp does have hd content, they have their own encoder groups as well, I used to have ahd 3 yrs ago and lost the account due to inactivity, now I just use 4 trackers ptp, ipt, td, hdbits.ro

edit: got my ahd account activated and now happily lived ever after again moment for me , i respect ahd staff... awesome guys at awesome hd

Most trackers allow revival of the account just hit there IRC Channel.

BTW Anyone has invite to BitHumen ?

nope no bithumen :(, currently have ipt,td,hdbits.ro invites with me, wish there was one tracker which could pick files from various premium trackers and present to the user, so that one doesnt have to look around many trackers and let alone hunting for invites
i never had the need for gaming trackers cos ipt and td get their dose anyway

Does Hdbits.ro still have that rule where one has to download a minimum amount of GBs every month?

kind of still does, im on hunt for some e-learning and cbt trackers, please let me know if you have invites for any or sources, i have 2 seedboxes which can seed till the trackers bleed

how much better are trackers like Awesome-HD, HD-Torrents, BeyondHD, SceneHD PTP, TD, hdbits.ro etc compared to IPT? ipt has alot of FL & has multiple releases of HD movies/tv shows even the 25gb rips that someone mentioned. ipt has been pretty good so far for me but am i missing anything from the other trackers? what would you say is the advantages of other trackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back