Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The admin of IPT is a huge prick. @Spacescreamer has already posted some of his despicable activities. I was a total newbie to the torrents world when i sent in a donation to get my first private tracker account. I still use it to this day only because of the huge content that's available on IPT and also due to the fact that it's pretty tough to get into trackers like BTN and PTP.

IPT is the only 0 day i have now. Too bad I lost revtt, TL cause of inactivity :(. But I still have hdbits so thats like having the real god of movie torrentsites

IPT is the only 0 day i have now. Too bad I lost revtt, TL cause of inactivity :(. But I still have hdbits so thats like having the real god of movie torrentsites

HDB cannot be considered as god for movies. It will be always passthepopcorn and TeHconnection :)

Last edited:
HDB cannot be considered as god for movies. It will be always passthepopcorn and TeHconnection :)

Well I have been in hdb.org for more than 6 years now and I would say it is the god of HD content. No site has even come close to the content and speeds it offers. Normally I download by year only say 1979 and I will get seeds which are mostly seedboxes. If i recall correctly I had PTP but lost it also due to inactivity again.

Lets just agree to disagree :p. I am not looking to get into any new ones as I just lose them.

Well I have been in hdb.org for more than 6 years now and I would say it is the god of HD content. No site has even come close to the content and speeds it offers. Normally I download by year only say 1979 and I will get seeds which are mostly seedboxes. If i recall correctly I had PTP but lost it also due to inactivity again.

Lets just agree to disagree :p. I am not looking to get into any new ones as I just lose them.

Have you even seen PTP?

I have been downloading torrents from last 8 years and never used any private tracker. Are there any special benefits of private trackers?
Recommend any private community which has good collection and I may get an invite.

I have been downloading torrents from last 8 years and never used any private tracker. Are there any special benefits of private trackers?
Recommend any private community which has good collection and I may get an invite.

Primarily:

1. You give back to the community via uploading since you have to maintain a ratio.
2. You get quality rips which are guaranteed not to include installation scams or subscription requests.
3. Early releases on the scene.
4. Old and archived content (hard to find) is easily available.

To get into a PT you will need to show your UL/DL history somehow and instill confidence in the person sending you an invite.

Primarily:
1. You give back to the community via uploading since you have to maintain a ratio.
2. You get quality rips which are guaranteed not to include installation scams or subscription requests.
3. Early releases on the scene.
4. Old and archived content (hard to find) is easily available.

To add to these-

5) Req for reseed is a possibilty
6) Community support/advantage

Is there a tracker or site for horror stuff specifically or has a good collection like Japanese, Korean and old horror movies ?

horror stuff specifically or has a good collection like Japanese, Korean and old horror movies ?

The Horror Channel
Secret-cinema, Cinemageddon (spl obscure content), PTP - Good archive of horror among others

Specializing in asian based stuff -
avistaz
asiandvdclub
HDArea, HDSky, HDChina, Born2Seed, Chorome, Clover, TTG

man all i can say is i am happy with IPT. I have no complaints!

Whatever suits you. Stay safe. And if you get disabled you can always get back in through various ipt invites here, but never pay to these guys.

There are other options like TSH or ncore but it's difficult to beat ipt in terms of content and its retention. Sad that the ipt admins are douchebags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back