Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite (NO Trades!)

hai... im new to this private tracker thing... have been DLing via mininova nd majaa till last week when i was invited for iptorrents...
can i be invited to any of the HD sites.... like hdbits dot org or hd-bits dot ro coz i find it very diff to find 720p and 1080p files...
thanks in advance... and, thanks to udayrulz again for opening the door to me...:hap2:
will maintain above 1 ratio as i did till now.
some proofs r...
majaasc.jpg

iptss2.jpg

sciencehdss.jpg

464683377.png

has33, I understand your concern man, demonoid allows lots of external torrents from external trackers so seeding isnt much of a problem. Unfortunately, I do not download any bollywood/indian stuff so am not a member of tl/ipt/revtt etc as I find most of the stuff on TPB.

For my music needs (I ONLY listen to electronic/trance music) rapidshare serves me well as well as Trancebits (Ratio proof attached). I assure you I'll be able to seed and wont get banned!! I rest my case :).

ratio2.jpg

I do not download any bollywood/indian stuff so am not a member of tl/ipt/revtt etc

:rofl: :rofl: , these sites do not have any bollywood/indian stuff

@has33: Can I have an invite to bitme please? Also, do you have an invite for any other site offering hd content? hd-bits.ro has been down for a long time now and the other sites (hd-torrents.org, bit-hdtv.com) are not getting new content.

My latest ratio as of today:

ratio020509.png

Thanks in advance!

Also, I have a few giveaways!

4 x bwtorrents

1 x passthepopcorn

6 x iptorrents

1 x p***ytorrents

Post screens if anyone wants to be invited :eek:hyeah:

I have 4*thevault for giveaway , interested people can post 2 ratio screenshots

manu1991 said:
:rofl: :rofl: , these sites do not have any bollywood/indian stuff

LOL man, i meant dctorrents,bwt etc lol, my bad.

manu have u find the prob whit me , why my bwtorrent is not working?why i dont have no ratio?

I dont see you in my list of invitees , Pm me your profile ID

hey can i get a invite for this iam not part of anyy private trackers yet so can somone please sned me a good private tracker from whom i can get movies and stuff

here is my ratio

Darthcoder and Sumit, PM me Ur GMAIL IDs (NO yahoo or MSN IDs), for bitme invites .. but I hope U guys know what you are doing and do remember that if U guys get into trouble, I get into trouble .. and then I cannot give any more invites here, so everyone gets into trouble :rofl:

ubergeek, I can invite you to IPT, a very good 0day tracker .. easy to seed and almost impossible to cheat :cool2:

1 of the best 1st private trackers to start with and later use to provide ratio proofs :eek:hyeah:

Peter, PM me Ur profile link on TL, along with Ur GMAIL ID, for bitme invite .. but remember, I'm quite close to TL staff now :cool2: I should not get into any kind of trouble on bitme, because of you .. else :eek:hyeah:

Don't take it in the wrong sense .. we Indians ve already spoilt our names .. I'm doing this as my part to improve it. Please understand and do your part :ashamed:

Sumit, bitme invite sent :)

ubergeek, send me a gmail id .. MSN (hotmail/live/etc) and Yahoo, don't work :cool2:

has33 thanks for the bitme invite buddy. Registered :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back