Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Huge Tracker Invites Giveaway

Tsuyoshi said:
I haven't traded for more than one year and I got into almost every known tracker. I see a lot of people trading invites here and I'm not against it but I think this is because n00bs are obsessed with rarity but most of the best trackers are not the rarest.

I understand some people who don't have friends in private trackers and they don't want to beg for invites, that really sucks, but if you are lucky enough to get invited to a good tracker you have to build your trustiness
instead of keeping trading.

The best way to achieve what you want in the private tracker world is to abide by your tracker rules, I'm telling you this because I've learnt it the hard way. Your account will last for good if you only invite people that you trust. Also, if you turn out a good invitee your inviter will probably invite you again to other tracker. Otherwise, if you are not a good invitee and break rules, you are not only putting your account in risk but your inviter's account too. Then your account is disabled and you look for another invite and then you are banned again and it will never end.

Well, I'm giving away these invites below to users who haven't traded for at least one month (Don't apply if you are a newbie) I wanna see at least one giveaway from you during the last month.

I require a speedtest and 2 screenshots from popular trackers, you can also send me screens of the stuff you usually archive in your PC.

Post here why you want the invite (please at least research about it) and then pm me the stuff I'm asking for it. Post here first and I'll tell you if you are eligible. If you pm me before posting here I'll ignore you.

7 BitSpyder
8 Demonoid
5 Goem
4 IPTorrents
3 Karagarga
2 MMA
3 TehConnection
4 TDC
5 ThePlace
7 TheVault
1 BT-arg
1 FsSeeders
7 LearnBits
1 PassThePopCorn
1 TVVault
3 TrackerX

For these invites you have to pm me profile links instead of screenshots. If you are a member of an invite forum pm me your profile on that forum.

1 RevTT
1 TL
1 IndieTorrents
I have other trackers but I wanna see how this giveaway goes. If one of my invitees get banned I will close this thread inmediately

I dont know what PM means I want a demeniod invite, no one will explain what their taking about, I share my bandwith by seeding I dont know how to upload my own files i tried, I have tons of stuff to share if someone will e-mail me show me how charpays-yahoo.com please dont spam me

Re: Post screenshots of Ratio Proof - Get an Invite (NO Trades!)

Need iptorrent &/or Bwtorrent...

dctorrent.jpg

charpays, Tsuyoshi is a good friend of mine and he's not been active for ages now.

He's n respectable member of most high level tracker and invite forums but he's been busy with some hospital condition regarding a family member and has also started collage.

He's asked me to reply on his behalf so here it is.

Regarding Demonaid, its under maintenance, ATM .. let it come back n we'll see what we can do.

IPTORRENTS Please
someone
anyone

hd-torrents-1.png

gfx.jpg

demonoid1.jpg

desibbrg1.jpg

idesir1.jpg

I know this last one is a ratio free site, but it is to prove I even seed there :)
bindassdesi.png

PLZ SEND ME ANY TORRENT SITE INVITATION
You can chk my upload ratio in the demonoid and other sites.
MY RATIO IN DEMONID

Ratio: 1.12anuphearts
Uploaded: 105.18 GB
Downloaded: 94.02 GB
Ratio: 1.12 (Updated once a day)

ndv2aw.jpg

My ratio in Bw torrent

290wxmq.jpg

You can also chk out my other sites upload details.

2v2h5wh.jpg

I am workin in an ISP I have a lot of things to share

You check my speed from the pic

ap6uz4.jpg

I can upload upto 60Mbps
MY EMAIL ID anup.hearts@gmail.com

[quote name='Jaxx89']IPTORRENTS Please

someone

anyone

pm me ur email id mate :D

Hi guys

Am looking for TL invite, if someone is kind enough to give me one ;)

here's my ratio proofs :

ratios-1.jpg

Hmm....

is that Desitorrent scr shot updated one???... well my web page is not like that..

check few pages back if u want.

^^ yes m-jeri the 6th one from the top IS desitorrents. You DO know that the stying/ theme for Desitorrents can be changed, right? Its on the bottom left-hand corner of their homepage. I have set it to Master Default... your's is set to DesiTorrents Lite.

i need invitation to a good HD torrent site from where i can download HD content

i know there r a few like hd-torrents, hd.bits.org, hd-bits.ro etc....

my download is not too much , but i can easily maintain a ratio of 1.1

i have that ratio on all private trackers

just recently into HD content, so somebody please help

my email id: preetmohitsingh@gmail.com

following are the ratio proofs:

Anyone has Invites to good Ebooks or Video Tutorials Torrent Sites? I can post my Ratio screenshots if you have?

BWTorrents - 3.38

IPTorrents - 1.709

Also, please recommend me good Torrent Sites for Ebooks and Video Tutorials.

trigger said:
OT: can i post my uTorrent ratio?
utorrent ratio would not show private tracker ratios .. can u upload screenies of any ratios that u may have on private trackers?

i got invites of freethescene.net if anyone wants, just hollaa..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back