Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Invite to any private tracker for TV shows?

The uploads should be quick after the original airing and speeds should be decent. I was using torrentzone.net for the past year, a fairly new tracker, and had a 3+ ratio, but since last week they've just shut down without any notice.

Would appreciate a torrent day invite. Don't have much ratio screenshots to show as demonoid was the only one I was using before it got closed :rolleyes:

which is the best tracker for content for xbox360?
right now BlackCats is the best private tracker for PC or Console games, but even then it is nowhere near as exhaustive in content as the public trackers
but yes its Content retention (Torrent shelf life) is nothing short of amazing.
You could ask for BCG invites here, i'm sure someone would help you out :)

right now BlackCats is the best private tracker for PC or Console games, but even then it is nowhere near as exhaustive in content as the public trackers
but yes its Content retention (Torrent shelf life) is nothing short of amazing.
You could ask for BCG invites here, i'm sure someone would help you out :)
Thanks. :)

Anyone care to give me a invite for BCG? I got IPT and TD for proofs.
@Ethan_Hunt, you got any now?

Last edited by a moderator:
for BCG? Nope. I'm not sure when they even provide one. I haven't got many games from there either, just demos mostly, as they tend to land up there earlier than the others.

Any invite to a tracker with fast uploads of ongoing TV shows? I don't even know which tracker to ask for.

Thanks prasad, will hit you up on facebook to ask for the invite. Not much of a downloader so don't need any specific site invites. Thanks!

Thanks. :)

Anyone care to give me a invite for BCG? I got IPT and TD for proofs.
@Ethan_Hunt, you got any now?

BCG don't have any invites since user base is filled up , if you want you can reach out BCG Invite Channel and ask for invite they might invite you other than that there is no way to get into it.

Any invite to a tracker with fast uploads of ongoing TV shows? I don't even know which tracker to ask for.
IPT,TD ?[DOUBLEPOST=1365150089][/DOUBLEPOST]
for BCG? Nope. I'm not sure when they even provide one. I haven't got many games from there either, just demos mostly, as they tend to land up there earlier than the others.
If they are getting it earlier than you should be getting it from them

@dinjo Any one of them both would do fine. Which do you recommend? I will take whatever you give.

^ No never mention anything about BTN here , several people has been banned already

^ No never mention anything about BTN here , several people has been banned already

Damn, i forgot that even though i had read a warning from you earlier on the same.
Can you tell me how exactly is that possible. For starters, am i right in understanding that mentioning that site can get me into trouble only if i have an account there? How do those people identify such things on the web?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back