Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just seed and let the tracker decide on its own, dont worry all you need is some traffic to keep the account alive, i dont seed much thier either and ive never been banned, thier bonus point systems are that awesome, all you have to do is just be reachable thats all

all old users have got 1000+ invites and this site will go to new heights, cos signups will go on until they reach 50k users

4 invites sent !!!, signup soon guys :p

They are looking for some uploaders as well guys, after you signup you had 10 days to download any torrent and ensure there is some traffic, if theres no traffic then the account will get disabled, so as soon as you get invite download something atleast

my target is to atleast invite 500 people, if i achieve this target i get a VIP lifetime membsership, come on guys aaj aur lejao, dont need email id as well i can give you invite codes directly
Thanks , please confirm

4 invites sent !!!, signup soon guys :p

They are looking for some uploaders as well guys, after you signup you had 10 days to download any torrent and ensure there is some traffic, if theres no traffic then the account will get disabled, so as soon as you get invite download something atleast

my target is to atleast invite 500 people, if i achieve this target i get a VIP lifetime membsership, come on guys aaj aur lejao, dont need email id as well i can give you invite codes directly
Registered. Please confirm. :)

BWT , DT and ExDesi all require you to pay to join they occasionally open registration but happens only once in 1.5 year.DesiTorrents is better than BwT , DDR group resides on DT , EX-DRS on Ex-Desi for BWT there are small encoders nothing much to speak of.

Yup....even I have received a 1000 invites in HD-bits.ro and I can give to anyone I wish too. So please ping me your emails and I will start sending invites. Hurry. :p

^ Are you VIP on FL.RO ?[DOUBLEPOST=1366995113][/DOUBLEPOST]@sameer.sharma
Let me know if you still want BCG invite,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back