Asus P8Z 77 V Pro
Asus P8Z 77 V Deluxe

RAM:
Corsair Vengeance 8GB x1 DDR3 1600
Corsair Vengeance 16GB (8x2) DDR3 1600
Gskill Sniper 8GB x1 DDR3 1600
Gskill Ripjaws 8GB x1 DDR3 1600

Thanks

usb3.0,Esata,???,???,?????raid,????orico??????????

[FONT=&amp]Hi[/FONT][FONT=&amp],[/FONT][FONT=&amp]XXXX[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]How are you doing? This is Cathy from ORICO.Thanks for your interest in ORICO.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Based on your demand about HDD docks(USB3.0 + eSATA),I'd like to share you our best-selling HDD docking stations-6618SUS3 and 6628SUS3-C.One bay and two bay HDD docks,both them are USB3.0+eSATA interface, 6628SUS3-C add a clone function,more information,please kindly see attached data sheet and the pictures as below for your reference.[/FONT]

image002.png

[FONT=&amp]Video:http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzI3NDQyOTU2.html[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]As for HDD docking station, we also have other[/FONT][FONT=&amp]types,such as single bay ,two bay ,three bay and even four bay,you can get the information from our website:http://www.orico.com.cn/en .[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Any interest, please feel free to contact me and then tell me your favorite type and Qty,thanks in advance.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Please allow me to take this opportunity to introduce ORICO to you: a professional manufacturer of HDD storage and computer peripheral products, the business scope including: HDD docking station, HDD enclosure, NAS enclosure and docking, express card, etc. we have our own molding &tooling factory and assembly factory, as well as our own R&D team (20 engineers) which include industrial design, structural design and PCBA design. So we can provide customized design for OEM and ODM customers. we can produce your design and specs or we can provide new designs to you. For more information, you are welcome to visit our website: [/FONT][FONT=&amp]http://www.orico.com.cn/en.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Looking forward to you reply, thanks,Have a nice day![/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Best Regards[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]Cathy Xiao[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Welcome to visit our booth 10L30 at China Sourcing Fair [/FONT][FONT=&amp]in[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]HK AsiaWorld-Expo during Oct 12~15th, 2012[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]ORICO Technologies Co., Ltd[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot]==================================================================[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Web[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]www.orico.com.cn[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]orico.en.alibaba.com[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Tel[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: 86-0755-2519-6059 ext.838 Fax: 86-0755-8267-0236 Mob:+86 135 3080 6756[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
image006.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Email[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Cathy@orico.com.cn[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MSN[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]cathy.ma@live.com [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Skype[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Cathy.Mao751[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Add[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:F-9, Headquarters Economic Center Building, Zhonghaixin Science &Technology Park ,Bu Lan Road ,ShenZhen, China[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Postal code[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]518112[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Razer Abyssus

Hi everyone :),
Please let us know here what computer products you want to buy and we will try to get the best deals. This will also help us understand what to stock and what not to stock. Currently ,we can only get stuff that is available with the distributors.

Thanks and regards,
Arpan Chauhan
Tech Xtreme

hi, do you have razer abyssus in your stock n plaease let me know the price.
regards-udayan

Please PM me the prices for below:

AMD 3.8 GHz AM3+ FX4300 -
Asus M5A88-M -
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 4GB -
Cooler Master Elite 311 Plus -
Corsair 500W SMPS -
Seagate Barracuda 2 TB -
APC UPS BR600VA 230V -

Please let me know the current price in Mumbai for the following:

1. Corsair K90 Mechanical Keyboard

2. Audio Technica ATH-M50 Headphones

gtx 660 and 66o ti prices....thanx

- - - Updated - - -

iNTEL I-5(3570)(3rd gen)
Corsair GS600 CMPSU
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 4 GB
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
MSI B75MA-P45 or ASUS P8B75-M LX

plz pm the prices..thanx again

@arpan, do you have the Cooler Master Silent Pro M-Series in stock?

What is the price you can offer for the ~600W model shipped to Delhi (and without shipping).

Wishing you and all others this thread a Happy, Prosperous and Healthy 2013. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
@arpan

WD Scorpio Blue 320 GB/500GB Laptop Internal Hard Drive (WD3200BPVT)
Is this available. Pls Quote.

Last edited by a moderator:
can you pm me the best price for the following and confirm so i can pay
deepcool iceedge 400xt
gskill 4GB X 1 DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 SNIPER ( 3 sticks)
seasonic S12II-620Bronze

Kindly PM the best possible prices and warranty details on the following products. Wish to buy immediately.

Cooler Master HAF-X(RC-942-KKN1)
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
Seasonic SS-760XP2 ATX 12V/EPS 12V, 760W, 80 PLUS PLATINUM Full Modular certified Active PFC Power Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back