Camera Require a Tripod - Suggestions Please

raj_pol

Skilled
Hi All,

I am looking to buy a tripod. I am an average photographer, use a D5100 and a 18-200 lens from Tamron.
Reason fro tripod: - For long exposure pics, nigh time pics etc I have been using weird stuff like stacking up bricks, the water tank on the apartment top floor etc. :p

Feel the need to get something more professional and also an wireless remote.

I am not looking at expensive one's. Something below 4k , 3k would be ideal

3k budget is not good enough for the 50k gear you have... spend 8-10k minimum and get a benro tripod or a similar branded one with a ballhead with 5kg or more weight capacity. A tripod is an one time investment and it will come for many years unless you abuse or lose it ;)

saw that flipkart has 10% off on camera accessories,but not sure if it includes tripods so you might wanna check that out.

EDIT: can cheap out on the wireless triggers, i would choose the wireless flash triggers which can be used as remote, get the cheap ones like yongnuo rf 603 or something.... remote has to be used from front, flash triggers from any side....

EDIT 2:

http://www.flipkart.com/benro-a550fbh1/p/itmd6d5dazz4yfqh?pid=ACCD6D5D2HYGKYYS&otracker=from-search&srno=t_4&query=benro+tripod&ref=a3e8a475-7261-4df1-9194-c55173413d9

^ comes with the tripod in the link i posted.... some tripods and ball heads sold seperately too.... ball heads makes moving the camera while mounted on the tripod easy, without having to move the tripod!!

Back