Require multiple Opinions Help

1) Primary concern /help required

During lockdown on my x470 crosshair Hero 7 9out of warranty/purchased in USA the SMD behind the VRM just exploded / it sparked ,but than the pc boots without an issue .I want to get it repaired at the Asus service center .But than they gave me some shitty address of Dehradun to send it over there which is not acceptable .How would there be no repair services offered in city like Mumbai . Could any one refer a third party thorough health check of the VRM of the motherboard and do the appropriate repairs .Might jump from 1gen ryzen to 5950 or 5900 .

2)Display GPU dilemma / monitor Dilemma

i own a 3060ti FE (haven't mined /unfortunately didn't play games as well) ,during the paper launch phases i wanted to go with RX6700 or maybe RX6800 but i managed to get 3060ti . During WFH phase i got one monitor from Office and used dual monitors and i liked it.

Currently i own a AOC 2479W (No vesa mount) monitor , and was thinking of going wither 2 identical 24 inch monitor ,or should i go single ultrawide monitor 3440x1440 Gigabyte M34WQ (has built in KVM) , i really would have loved to get something near 38-42 inch with 3440x1600 a dell monitor but hey have priced it crazy. i am not into MediaWorks or media professional , i like to play RPG (current backlog Red dead redemption .Valhalla ,lara croft , the most awaited GOW etc) might give a try to battlefield .

So the questions
1)What monitor setup ,u
a) ultrawide (4k/2k high refresh rate)+ existing AOC (60 hertz) as side screen
b) Dual monitors with high refresh rate.
c)Single ultrawide

Looking at the above options will 3060 ti using DLSS be able to pull a 2k 144 on high setting or should i jump onto RX 6800 /RX 6700 with RSR ( i hope stocks are available or gets replenished and the rates get settled ).Another Outsider option would Be Intel GPUs (long shot but cant ignore them).basically looking for higher VRAM.

Could any one help me with the the monitor experience who has moved from dual to single ultrawide or the other way around .And people using DLSS /RSR

3) Looking for a used RMAd PSU for second PC (if its box packed might used for primary pc )

1) Mumbai has Asus sc. Try reaching out to them.
3) Just yesterday someone was selling his antec earthwatts 650w...grab it!

2) I too own 3060ti but 4k is not something I want to go for frankly zero time for game etc. Have dual monitor setup bu no 1k 2k 4k work at all. Per reviews 3060 is sufficient imo. Google for more to be sure. Reviews does says 3060 with dlss offers decent game play at 4k but if you are into fps crunching then 3080 is the way.
I'm not into Amd so cannot comment.

1) Mumbai has Asus sc. Try reaching out to them.
3) Just yesterday someone was selling his antec earthwatts 650w...grab it!

2) I too own 3060ti but 4k is not something I want to go for frankly zero time for game etc. Have dual monitor setup bu no 1k 2k 4k work at all. Per reviews 3060 is sufficient imo. Google for more to be sure. Reviews does says 3060 with dlss offers decent game play at 4k but if you are into fps crunching then 3080 is the way.
I'm not into Amd so cannot comment.
well i did observe the earthwatts sale thread .The Asus SC at lamington told me to send it to some dehradun center which i maybe bullshit ,they might have scaled don during covid but no things might have changed or asus might have degraded itself .i am open for genuine 3 party repair shop ho can actually can work on the VRM

Don't send it to the dehradun guy, he's a cheat. I had a similar board and they told me to send it to him. He demanded 5k for repair, i got it done locally for some 1k.

Back