Audio Required IEMs ..for a 70% bass and 0% detail combo

vivekjha0208

Disciple
Hello every one, my name's Vivek . 17 years old ..entirely new to forums.

Got this IEMs Craze recently..

I'm looking for IEMs .. Budget 4k . BASS 70% , Detailing 30% combo . I have very small ears so what i'm looking for is a SONY hybrid SS size compatible IEM .

Preferably from some place in north India .and I'm definetly not going for lynx after reading all stuff about them .. One which i have zeroed down is Brainwavz m3 .. i'll using it with my sony mp3 player (nwb 14 something like that ) .. and i'm in no mood to change it..

thanx in advance

sorry. Error.

what i'm talking about is sony hybrid ss size tip and if anybody owns one spare pair . Please tell me i'm ready to buy the supersmall size pair.

Brainvawz m3 = 30% bass , 70% detail . So please check out more reviews before you try them on. Wont have any fit issues with m3 . You are better off with a nuforce, klipsh etc

Brainwavz M2 is what comes close to your requirement but even that has really good detailing .

For 70% bass and 0% detailing you won't find anything in 3-4k range cause you will be better off with any of those el-cheapo road side IEMs which sell for 150-200 bucks
<

see that's the problem i've never heard any of the iems personally . All i've ever heard from is the sony deep bass in ear earphones. Whatever i'll buy is purely on the basis of the things i've read and seen on TE and headfi .

That's why i mentioned the preference of north india because may be i'l be able to try them before buying them.

hahahahaha
<

@faheem ji

I just noticed it . There is a mistake in the topic subject it's actually 70% bass and 30% detailing .
<

Back