Residential Accomodation in Hyderabad ?

uefa_007

Disciple
Will be relocating from Chennai to Hyderabad in a months time along with parents.

* Updated the office located in Phoenix SEZ access road, Hitech City Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh & not Gachibowli

I am looking for a 2BHK Non Furnished apartment with lift and security and adequate water supply.

Should be easily accessible with necessities like Auto, Shops & Medical facilities.

Will be coming back from office around mid-night.

Please suggest a area which would be convenient so that the travel time to office will be less than 45 minutes (I heard mehdipatnam, kukatpalli, Gachibowli will be good) ?

Brokers contact details will also good.

Alternatively please suggest website for the same purpose.

Thanks in Advance !!!!

You can find places around Gachibowli itself, rent will be on the higher side but you wont have to commute much.

You can also look at Lingampally, Tolichowki, Kukatpalli. Connectivity to all these areas from Gachibowli is decent, though i'm not sure about midnight. Rents in these areas should also be lower than Gachibowli.

tifosi said:
You can find places around Gachibowli itself, rent will be on the higher side but you wont have to commute much.

You can also look at Lingampally, Tolichowki, Kukatpalli. Connectivity to all these areas from Gachibowli is decent, though i'm not sure about midnight. Rents in these areas should also be lower than Gachibowli.
What would be the rent for 2bhk in Gachibowli ? And how much it would be in the other areas u mentioned like Kukatpalli ...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ajab.ghajab said:
^ Wow. Haven't been to Hyd in a while, but Lingampally and Kukatpalli cheaper than Gachibowli? :O
Some one told me that Kukatpalli is costlier than Gachibowli. Any truth to that ?

hey welcome to this part of the city

sulekha and craigslists are your friends , try gachibowli itself , kukatpally is cheaper but i think traffic will take a hit during monsoons, what is your budget ? would you prefer a township or a single apartment , is it just you or more of your family

kippu said:
hey welcome to this part of the city

sulekha and craigslists are your friends , try gachibowli itself , kukatpally is cheaper but i think traffic will take a hit during monsoons, what is your budget ? would you prefer a township or a single apartment , is it just you or more of your family
Thanks Kippu!

Around 10 yrs ago, I have actually stayed in Hyd for abt 3 yrs . Lived in Himayat Nagar :). So my parents are a lot familiar with Hyd !

Totally 3 of us. My parents & myself will be relocating.

As long the township and the apartments have good security and accessibility both are fine.

My budget is between 6-9k. Is the range good enough for a 2bhk flat ? Because Chennai Real estate rates are total different ball game altogether...

i stay in malaysian township , kukatpally , very good security , water problems : after 3 months of summer , today i faced shortage from morning ,so thats not bad , you can get a 2 bhk somewhere near that range , a bit higher ,if you want i will ask the agent over here and update you

kippu said:
i stay in malaysian township , kukatpally , very good security , water problems : after 3 months of summer , today i faced shortage from morning ,so thats not bad , you can get a 2 bhk somewhere near that range , a bit higher ,if you want i will ask the agent over here and update you
Thanks Kippu for the info ! We faced lot of water problems in our first falt in Ashok Nagar Hyd. Thats the primary reason we shifted to Himayat Nagar. I hope tank water is available during periods of shortage ? Can u also tell me what would be the travel time for ur place to gachibowli.

It will be great if u can ask the agent abt the same. Could also share details of brokers whom u may know ?

Cheers!

You would face traffic problems if traveling from kukatpalli to gachibowli. An option is to look at Towlichowki area. commuting to Gachibowli is easy(Autos/Bus/car pools). And this area should be in your budget.

Last i knew, 2bhk at Malaysian township was going for 10-12k

Back