Retro Games and Console

Not sure about the website but there is a physical store called "Rey Games Castle" in Bangalore that sells retro consoles, accessories, and games. You can look them up on YouTube.

Not sure about the website but there is a physical store called "Rey Games Castle" in Bangalore that sells retro consoles, accessories, and games. You can look them up on YouTube.
Looked them on YouTube. Do you have any personal experience buying from store?
Instagram page which comes in search seems to be deleted, and there is no website.

Looked them on YouTube. Do you have any personal experience buying from store?
Instagram page which comes in search seems to be deleted, and there is no website.
I do not have any personal experience with the store. The most common complaint I've found with them is they quote a low price on the call but on arriving at their shop they quote a high price, but this is for the latest consoles I assume, and may not be true for the retro ones.

I do not have any personal experience with the store. The most common complaint I've found with them is they quote a low price on the call but on arriving at their shop they quote a high price, but this is for the latest consoles I assume, and may not be true for the retro ones.
Thanks for info, will try to check out the store through a friend.

Back