[Review] Batman Begins

IceFusion

Skilled
Well Saw the movie..First Day first Show.. :eek:hyeah:
And its absolutly Rockin...The best Batman film to Date :hap2:

SO here's the review of it...

Batman Begins

Directed by - Christopher Nolan
Writing credits - Bob Kane (characters),David S. Goyer (story)

Christian Bale - Bruce Wayne/Batman
Michael Caine - Alfred
Katie Holmes - Rachel Dawes
Gary Oldman - Jim Gordon
Cillian Murphy - Dr. Jonathan Crane/ScareCrow
Tom Wilkinson - Carmine Falcone
Ken Watanabe - Ra's Al Ghul
Morgan Freeman - Lucius Fox

The movie starts by showing a young Bruce wayne reaching the monetary to learn ways to fight injustice.Here he meets and trains under Ra's Al Ghul who is the leader of a league known as the league of shadows which beleive that every once in a while a civilization must be destroyed to rid it of the injustice spread in its roots. The league teaches him various arts of fighting and ways to overcome his fears and the guilt in him.Bruce wayne undergoes the training and in the end emerges as victorious in the final Test, however he refuses to kill any human being due to his reasons.
When he reaches back to gotham he learns various things about the city and the way corruption and evil are spreading in it.
Here racheal reminds him of wht he is and thus starts the journey of Bruce Wayne the billionaire becoming the Batman, catching small thiefs at first,he soon realises that smthi gbig is going on in the city and finds out that its the doing of Doc Crane aka the Scarecrow, which he vows to stop. Although he is able to stop the scarecrow he finds out that he is just working for sm1 else.Now who is this enemy it is for u to go see the movie and find out. I wont spoil all the suspense in it.. :hap5:

It is the movie that tells u why and how Bruce Wayne turned into Batman,
where did he learn all the figting techniques, why he dosent beleive in killing a man, and above all u get to know where does Batman gets all his cool gadgets and the Bat mobile from along with the Batsuit.Also u get to know why he trusts only one cop Gordon, and where the batcave is and how did it all Start.

THe movie is brilliantly directed by Christopher Nolan,ill give him that, though at some points during fight scenes u get a bit confused as to wht is happening cause its unclear fast movement going on. but the rest of the movie is simply rockin, he has manged to keep all the characters at theri best, ALfred as the caring butler with his witty comments,Bruce wayne as the billionaire he is and ofcourse the villians at their evil deeds,keeping the movie connected.U wont find at any point the movie being bored or out of the story or anything which wasnt required.

Christian Bale portrays the character perfectly.THe movie isnt dull and dark like the previous movies,it is more energetic and keeps u on the edge of ur seat most of the time. Plus its got once of the best Car chaces i have ever seen with stunning visual effects at various points.

All in all ill say one of the coolest movies i have seen so far this year and i will give it 9/10 without considring twice.

A must watch for everyone. :clap:

just saw a billboard today with a picture of the chennai central railway station, the air is filled with bats...ant it says Batman Begins at the bottom...i was actually kind of impressed :p

I am gona watch it at IMAX DOME today.
man I havent missed a single movie at dome ever since i say Matrix revolution there.

The movie rocks ! The best batman movie till date. The direction. cinematography were a treat. The emphasis was on the character development and story rather than the ususal focus on gizmos, gadgets and batsuits :p ! The movies is worth watching over and over :)

The last 2 were seriously crap, especially the one with George Clooney, carbon fibre nipplefest.
The one with George clooney was absolutely hopeless, worst then your bollywood potboiler.
Btw guys do watch the cindrella man too if you can, another awesome movie.

joker2ge1nx.jpg

It's fake but THAT's how the joker should be portrayed.
Insane, total disregard for human life and a sick sense of humour, not feeling the slightest bit funny.

Back