[Review] Fantastic Four

IceFusion

Skilled
Well watched the movie Fantastic four today.....and here is a little review of it..

Fantastic Four

Cast

Ioan Gruffudd - Reed Richards aka Mr. Fantastic
Jessica Alba - Susan Storm aka Invisible Girl
Chris Evans - Johnny Storm aka Human Torch
Michael Chiklis - Ben Grimm aka The Thing
Julian McMohan - Victor VanDoom aka Dr.Doom
When you enter to see the movie forget everything you have read or seen about the Fantastic fours in comic books or in cartoons. The starting is totally diffrent here, The movie starts by showinf Reed richards and ben grimm who have been rejected by Nasa for their experiment go to Victor Van Doom. There they explain to Doom about the origination of a mysterious cloud which may explain to them about the evolution of mankind. Victor Doom agrees as he sees huge profit in this venture and finances the trip. Susan storm has broked up with reed richards and is with Doom for 2 years and Doom has fallen in love with her. As they reach the space station a mistake in calculations is made and they are exposed to the mysterious cloud. When they wake up they relaize they have got special powers and Ben grimm has been turned to the thing and every 1 hates him. Then an accident on the Bridge occurs where they save the day using their powers and start to gain popularity.Doom who due to failure of the trip becomes bankcrupt decides to take revenge on them and what follows is the usual Special efects and Fight sequences.

THe movie is well made, but dont expect it to be fanttastic, it goes on well and keps on with the story. You wont get bored while watching the movie due to dast paced action and some hilarious moments between The thing and Johnny Storm. The ending is rather sudden adn abrupt and for once when the movie ends you are left bewildred as to how did this happen so suddenly.

THe special are nicely done and the characters portrayed have done a good job to their roles especially Johnny storm and ben grimm.

All in all its a ok movie if you are a fan of the series you should go watch it for just the fun of it.But in case you are expecting to see something on the level of SPiderman,Xmen or Batman Begins,i am sorry to say the movie isnt just that fantastic,

I would give the movie a decent7\10 as i didnt got bored while watching the movie but when it ended i realised it wasnt that good also.

dude, thats whats selling , its hot its happening, take something that already hit and make it in a movie

comics , novels, they are on rolls

spidy
batty
fanty

sin city
wow(s)
HP

to many to mention, and they will be high in supply, at least until demand declins, and i dont see that happening anytime soon

Back