Review GTA SA

Honestly.... I don't care abt reviews for the GTA series.... I will buy it blindly.....

Nikhil posted 6.72 minutes later:

gamersindia said:
Reviewer’s config
Pentium 4 3.0 GHz
2*512mb DDR400 Ram
Ati radeon 9600 128mb
1*160GB hard disk
1 * 80 GB hard disk
DVD Rom
TVS Gold Keyboard
Microsoft Intellimouse 3.0

WTF!!! How can he know abt the graphics??? The graphics card is barely enough to play the game......

isnt the "reviewer" a bit too "kind" at giving away points out of 10 ?? man 9,9,10 ...

i'll blieve tht after playing the god dammned GaMe.

Nikhil said:
Honestly.... I don't care abt reviews for the GTA series.... I will buy it blindly.....

WTF!!! How can he know abt the graphics??? The graphics card is barely enough to play the game......
Its more than enuf to run the game fine ;). In fact the engine is rather badly coded. For the crappy graphics it has, it shud do fine with a Ti4200 :p

Nikhil said:

dude that review was posted by IceFusion ... you are insulting him ! hehe

Karan ’IceFusion’ Bajaj

Reviewer’s config

Pentium 4 3.0 GHz
2*512mb DDR400 Ram
Ati radeon 9600 128mb
1*160GB hard disk
1 * 80 GB hard disk
DVD Rom
TVS Gold Keyboard
Microsoft Intellimouse 3.0

That's a good review done. But I feel, the drawbacks of the game mentioned in the review are not doing justice to the game, because IMO, they can't make the graphics look real, 'cause then it will sorta lose its charm.
Secondly the problem of the incline mentioned in the review, that you can climb on any incline on foot, but not on bike, etc, is very much required, as if it weren't made that way, gameplay would have been affected, 'cause say like your vehicle explodes in mountains or fall in water, then u would be trapped, the only way would be to reload the game and that would have been very annoying.

Points distribution is perfect, the game deserves every single point.

yes that review was done by me...and the Gfx card ran GTA SA with everything at Full preety nicely giving me 40 fps...

well i would have liked it to be somewhat real...thats my opinion

and NEo...dude i felt the game was worth giving those points...

I posted the link so that u guys can see it...I cant post the review here cause of afiliation to the site....

Hey IceFusion.... no offence meant..... I didn't notice the reviewer's name... but if you say that you could run it at those settings with everything turned t0o full, then it is ok.....

And I also feel that the inclined thing is good. Otherwise, it would have been a major pain in the you-know-where. :bleh:

And abt the graphics ---- It has never been the selling point if the GTA series. The GTA series has always been abt gameplay,gameplay, and more gameplay. And also, it was mainly done for the PS2 and so, the graphics are not very good. R* have always been partial to the PS@ and so could not be bothered into developing a new GTA SA for the PC with better graphics and all that.

But I enjoyed the game immensely.............. Enjoying rather......

I already said...that inclinec thing is my personal opinion...
As for graphics..i know they arent that good...
but if u compare it with Vice city and with the Ps2 version of GTA SA....they are way better....:)

Back