Review of the Nokia 5233

gforce

Adept
ZOMGItsCJ has posted a short review of the 5233 HERE, including a video available here.

From the review: "the 5233 does not have real GPS."

4321473137_e837f17707.jpg

Praks said:
Really wonder what made Nokia stop 5230 :(

It's certainly not stopped. Maybe in India, but elsewhere around the world, the 5230 is selling like hot cakes. Vodafone has just started to offer a 5230 on a pre-paid connection (PAYG) for a hundred pounds (as low as £69 after discounts).

Hi,

It is really unacceptable that in country like India Nokia 5233 is still not available. Indian people are madly in love with new technology phones and gadgets.

And as far as I know Nokia is having one of the biggest market for phones in India.

Even I was waiting for the launch Nokia 5233. Really in love with it. Such lovely features of Nokia 5233 has. And specially the look is out of the world for me.

As far as I know Nokia 5233 resembles Nokia 5230. Can someone tell me about the basic difference between the two as there is very less information about Nokia 5233 around.

Regards

prateekparag said:
Hi,

It is really unacceptable that in country like India Nokia 5233 is still not available. Indian people are madly in love with new technology phones and gadgets.

And as far as I know Nokia is having one of the biggest market for phones in India.

Even I was waiting for the launch Nokia 5233. Really in love with it. Such lovely features of Nokia 5233 has. And specially the look is out of the world for me.

As far as I know Nokia 5233 resembles Nokia 5230. Can someone tell me about the basic difference between the two as there is very less information about Nokia 5233 around.

Regards

5233 available in ebay as deal of the week

gforce said:
From the review: "the 5233 does not have real GPS."

Nokia's already confirmed it in their site and you are still looking for videos/proof to back that up? lol. How are you finding it with the 3 pieces of 5233 you ordered from ebay lol :p . It does come with Ovi Maps i think so it's A-GPS as you can see from the screenshot

Striker10 said:
Nokia's already confirmed it in their site and you are still looking for videos/proof to back that up? lol. How are you finding it with the 3 pieces of 5233 you ordered from ebay lol :p . It does come with Ovi Maps i think so it's A-GPS as you can see from the screenshot

Guess you didn't read my following post. My order never got confirmed, thanks to eBay's crappy credit card processing system. I placed an order for 3 5230s from sun2009 after that.

Back