Reviews/Feedback on the Panasonic TH-l42e30d?

Any reviews/feedback on the panasonic th-l42e30d??

Should definitely be good! The Panny IPS LEDs are good and this is the top end model with a 10-bit panel (as mentioned on www.readandbuy.com - not sure how much that's worth). Took a look at the lil brother of this - the L42E3D today and it looked really good!

I know that this is blasphemy but came to know from fellow member #superczar that there's a Lloyd 42" LCD that is apparently excellent - he has purchased it for a friend last week and swears by its viewing angles and color / black reproduction. Best of all - darn thing cost just 33k!! And knowing him, I'd take his review with fullest confidence since he's quite fussy about quality and is meticulous in his research
<

Am in a quandry over purchasing a 42" as well - Considering the Panny LEDs. Got an offer from Huddle N Deal for the Panny Plasma U30S - not sure how good it is. Any pointers ?

#Chaos, #Gannu - help!
<

#Chaos, #Gannu - help!
<

For some reason this tag did not give me a notification.
<

Alright have you zeroed in on any model as yet? Did you take a demo of the Panasonic plasma unit you were referring to the other day?

I've heard of Lloyd making decent AC units for home and the Indian Railways. Never heard of displays before. Their site also displays the incorrect information for the 42" display. In all probability it is an IPS panel since I haven't come across a 40" IPS before. Philips, Panasonic and LG all have 42" IPS displays. Do consider the number of HDMI inputs and other standard features before investing in the display.

#Gannu, have zeroed on the Panny L42U30D or the Samsung D5500. Getting the Panny for 40k on Letsbuy. Sammy depending on how much discount I get
<
The Panny LED costs 47k now - the same model that my friend got for that smashing price I told you
<

Can't find that model of plasma anywhere locally. And I did check on warranty - guy said it comes with 3 yr warranty offered by Panasonic. It was imported through Panasonic themselves for a large order he had.

As for the Lloyd, Abhinav pinged again yesterday stating that he checked the newer batch and it was horrible
<

Did you buy it ? .

How did you find the picture quality of this compared to others? .

Thanks

Nope - ended up buying a 32" - The Samsung LA32D550

The Panny IPS TVs are all good. The U30D also being an IPS based panel, it is indeed good. Checked at a store which luckily had all and I liked the Panny too

Back