Riding to office in big car than your boss ??

If it is a honest question, don't do it. Many people are egoistical and will cause unnecessary work place friction. If he turns out to be a chill dude after working there for 6 months, then go ahead.
Hush.

You are not a legend like him. You need to be in his world to answer his questions. It's like mortals talking about God. He thinks and works in mysterious ways.

Many people are egoistical and will cause unnecessary work place friction.
Actually, it'll raise more eyebrows if he drives anything below an Audi, Merc or Bimmer. People will think now that he's got a govt job, he's transferred all his wealth abroad. He needs to maintain status quo... SSDD.

I'm shocked and surprised that nobody actually congratulated @Being.smart on becoming an A$$ Man!

Too bad you can't select your plates or you could have driven a car with "A$$ MAN" on your plates (like Kramer :p )

The least you could do is drive the biggest car you can get your hands on!!

Joining as Asst. Manager is insult to your status
Y so :O
Dude, arent you the guy who owns a bazillion retail stores, some kick a$$ sports bikes and a tata safari storm?

A couple questions -

1) Why are you leaving your sprawling business for a bank job
2) Why not use the existing bike/car for work and use your high end care for other chores?

1) Status of sarkari job :p
2) Bike will do fine, but imagine how i will look wearing formal and driving ninja or kzma :p
2) seems like nice idea, but once the beast is home, you know how much khujli we get to drive it 24x7 :(

Honest question, how many of you in here actually believe @Being.smart

Ripley's Believe it or not :p

@whatsinaname > seems like reasonable idea to go for, best till now B-)

@Criminal >> 100% corekt B-)

@red-devil > i didn't get u bro past 2nd line, can you plz explain in simple language :(, me and my English both poor :(

2) Bike will do fine, but imagine how i will look wearing formal and driving ninja or kzma

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but there is very little chance that you will actually get posting in Bhillai. So be prepared to be positioned at a remote corner of the country. So yeh sapne sajane chhod do that you will get posting in Bhillai and you will go by merc and audi and what not. And be prepared for frequent transfers, if you're honest.

So make up your mind to take one car or bike with you(I recommend either buying a small little car like alto, or keeping the ZMA), for the next 10 years.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but there is very little chance that you will actually get posting in Bhillai. So be prepared to be positioned at a remote corner of the country. So yeh sapne sajane chhod do that you will get posting in Bhillai and you will go by merc and audi and what not. And be prepared for frequent transfers, if you're honest.

So make up your mind to take one car or bike with you(I recommend either buying a small little car like alto, or keeping the ZMA), for the next 10 years.

already done with posting setting :p :p, will get branch in 50km range of my home town :p :p

anyway, already do have a backup small bike and car -- aka passion and alto :p

Ever considered using the Bus? New boss will be super happy with you then.

we dont have ac city bus :eek::eek::eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1429809765][/DOUBLEPOST]
"setting"

So well, atleast I was wrong about the honesty part.

setting in the sense, just join the union before joining the bank :p , and yeah you get home posting.

Anyway here we do have 30-35 branches in 50km range, and practically no one is interested to come to bhilai, so good chance for me :p

Last edited:
Ever consider sharing some banking secrets? How to score a low rate loan? How to get a higher OD limit approved? etc etc. Can be a hit series.

@AMG @Being.smart Forgive me but, anybody running a successful business would hardly turn towards a govt. job. The proof or lack of is in the question, the likely hood of a govt. bank manager community in a GT 30 lakh car. Also, once a successful entrepreneur, it is highly unlikely that @Being.smart would like reporting to someone.

@AMG @Being.smart Forgive me but, anybody running a successful business would hardly turn towards a govt. job. The proof or lack of is in the question, the likely hood of a govt. bank manager community in a GT 30 lakh car. Also, once a successful entrepreneur, it is highly unlikely that @Being.smart would like reporting to someone.

da i am poor with no job, this is the sole reason i am joining the bank :) :)

Back