Budget 41-50k rig for graphic designing

Hi, I'm a graphic designer and I'm looking for a rig which can support heavy rendering in Photoshop, illustrator, Maya, cinema 4d , corel draw and also will be using video editing softwares like premium pro sometimes.

Need configuration for the CPU only.

And which monitor would be suggested which is close to the retina displays in mac ( not planning on picking immediately )

What is your budget?

40 - 50 . CPU ONLY

Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.

I'm confused if I need to stick with Intel o go with the 8 core AMDs
A good GPU
Mother board supporting overclocking usb3 and at least 2 hi speed pci slots.. Might crossfire/sli in future
8 GB ram

Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component

Might add GPU in future
And buy a HD projector

Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
Sp road , bangalore

Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
No

What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
Gaming
Browsing
Graphic rendering
Watching HD movies

Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
None

If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
All new games

What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
Gaming - 1920x1080

Are you looking to overclock?
Yes

Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
Windows 7/8 64bit

Get the upcoming Haswell 4770_ in the next month or two, if you can wait, & pair it with a z87 based mobo. The AMD processors aren't true 8 core processors however in multithreaded tasks they'll be equally as good if not better than most processors from Intel except the top of the line i7, currently 3770_ IVB, so for a lesser amount of money upfront, 5~10K based on CPU+mobo you choose from, you'll get equivalent levels of performance from AMD. The caveat being that AMD processors generally use 50~100 watts more under load, hope this helps solve your query somewhat.

Back