[RIG] They Call it Skynet

Shripad said:
At least to naked eye that looks like HP Pavilion P6xxx series desktop cabby :p
Didn't noticed the HP logo till you pointed at it :p Actually the images are too big for me to clearly notice things crafted it :p

Resembles a cheap tower from the likes of Intex :p Dont' know about the quality though.

Congrats on the purchase :)

chaztin said:
Got this rig last week..

Intel® Core™ i7-980 six-core Extreme Edition • 24GB DDR3 • 1TB RAID 0 (2 x 500GB SATA HDDs) - performance • 1.8GB NVIDIA Geforce GTX 260 • Blu-ray writer & Lightscribe SuperMulti DVD burner • Blu-ray ROM (player) • Wireless-N LAN card • 15-in-1 memory card reader, 1 USB, 1394, audio

Using Sony Bravia NX5 40" LCD as monitor.

Later added Razer Mamba and Vespula to the team.

img00206201008052340.th.jpg

Now upgrading HDD to 1.5 TB x 2 and will upgrade graphics card in October.
24GB RAM!!! intended use? :p

Dark Star said:
Didn't noticed the HP logo till you pointed at it :p Actually the images are too big for me to clearly notice things crafted it :p

Resembles a cheap tower from the likes of Intex :p Dont' know about the quality though.
Quality is really good, it has come all the way from USA. Has glossy finish and good built.

Nice configuration dude... congratz for awesome purchase...but one thing...the pics...i'm able to see just small thubnails, not the complete pics.
Does anyone else face same problem or the OP had posted just small thumbnails rather than posting full pic.

Congratulation on the powerful rig.

but, core i7 hexa core coupled with GTX260???? And then that shitty looking cabinet. No offense meant but you should've gone the assembled way.

chaztin said:
Got this rig last week..

24GB DDR3 • 1.8GB NVIDIA Geforce GTX 260 • Blu-ray writer & Lightscribe SuperMulti DVD burner • Blu-ray ROM (player) •

Using Sony Bravia NX5 40" LCD as monitor.

Later added Razer Mamba and Vespula to the team.

Now upgrading HDD to 1.5 TB x 2 and will upgrade graphics card in October.
Wow ...but its My question too...what do u Need 24GB ram For????

post the proper image and i cannot see at small thumbnail p.s why the nvidia 260 gtx it is old card in history the new dx 11 would shell better and 24 gb is unless and what type of motherboard model and psu also and also post some benchmark soon

I dont want 2 heart u, But
Now a days dx 11 cards are becoming cheap like gtx 460
why did u chose dx 10 card gtx 260..
other than that ...This rig will kill any game u through at it
Congrats...Buddy

Congrats man!!!
But why the 2x GTX260 with such an extreme Rig???
2x GTX 460 would have been great...
Giving u [1+1 GB or 2+2GB video memory...]

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also the BIOS must be locked...

As its HP...

No use of the unlocked multipliers...

micheal687 said:
I dont want 2 heart u, But
Now a days dx 11 cards are becoming cheap like gtx 460
why did u chose dx 10 card gtx 260..
other than that ...This rig will kill any game u through at it
Say what?