RIP Ultimabasher @ Priyank Oza

logistopath

Molar Police
Staff member
Super Mod
I just stumbled upon this very sad news on Facebook.. Damn.. He was such a great guy. I remember him very well from the Pune meet about a year ago.. Such a fun loving and innocent guy.. RIP mate.. :(

i remember this username, though never had interacted with him. saddening news. may he find peace and solace.

Very shocking news :-( I heard it in the morning.. We recently met.. maybe a couple of weeks back. We all had fun.. And suddenly he is no more.. He was truly an amazing, fun loving, superb guy. He will be missed. TE meet = Ultima's presence.. This was the equation before. Remember all those @kauzy, @ultimabasher, @djmykey arguments.

R.I.P Priyank.. You will always be missed.. always.. TE meets without ultima.. Can't even imagine. :'(

This is very sad news. :(
He was such a fun loving and great guy. He always rocked at TE meets, cracking jokes, pulling up pranks and what not.
RIP. World has to loose another great guy. :(

RIP Priyank, I had met him on a couple of TE meets. One in Pune, and one in Mumbai, he was a fun loving person, and will be missed here on TE.

Damn.... WTF... Terrible news.... We never met but communicated online few times when I was about to purchase my cell phone... Shocking....
RIP friend.... :(

Scares me also as I drive to work everyday on my bike..... Pune roads are bad as hell... and there is not a single internal or main road which does not have obstacles like big trenches, dug outs, stupid BRTS work leaving loose gravel and tin sheds on the road. Sad......

Back