Car & Bike Ritz/Swift(Gen2)/SX4 ZXi Owners.Need Help.

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Hello guys,[/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Can anyone please upload the manual of the stock audio head unit that comes factory fitted alongwith Ritz ZXi, Swift ZXi (previous generation) or the SX4 ZXi. It's seperate leaflet, 4-5 pages unlike the book-like car manual. I misplaced mine and need to study the features, after owning my car for 2 years
<
. On the Maruti website, only the car's manual is provided and not of the audio maker.[/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]In the three, its of the same make and brand, Nippon, but sadly i haven't been able to find any website of maker.[/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Basically, i need to know whether i can browse through a list that are stored in a disc, like which can be done in aftermarket HU's, is it possible in this stock humble unit. ?[/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]TIA.[/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]BBThumbHealer
<
[/font]

EDIT : Even DZire VXi/VDi is having the same HU.

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Basically, i need to know whether i can browse through a list that are stored in a disc, like which can be done in aftermarket HU's, is it possible in this stock humble unit. ?[/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]E[/font]DIT : Even DZire VXi/VDi is having the same HU.

B U M P ....... B U M P

Back