RJL Prank/Entertainment Software

tarun

Adept
Our entertainment software is perfect for the most mischievous pranks and computer gags. This software is great for playing jokes on those unsuspecting users. Click on any of our computer pranks below to get more information and download them.
Few Pranks available there:

Random Burper v1.00 This hidden software will randomly play disgusting burp sounds every minute.

ReplaceKeys v1.00 The ReplaceKeys prank replaces key presses with other keyboard keys.

Rotate v1.00 If you want to randomly manipulate the desktop, Rotate is just for you.

Screen Screw v1.00 Want to screw with someones screen? Download this free prank!

Shakedown v1.00 Never fear, Shakedown is here! Rattle your desktop on wild and crazy ride.

Show - Hide Desktop v1.00 Show - Hide Desktop is a prank that will show and then hide your Windows desktop icons.

The Finger v1.01 The Finger is a hilarious joke program that will flash the mouse cursor to a hand with the middle finger up and then back to the normal cursor again.

Time Traveler v1.00 The Time Traveler prank changes your system clock to a random time, every 30 seconds.

Flip It v1.00 Flip It is the craziest Windows message you have ever seen!

Floppy Madness v1.00 Drive someone MAD with this random floppy drive cruncher.

Follow Me v1.00 With this software your Windows Start Button will horizontally follow your mouse cursor across the task bar.

Gas Gripe v1.00 Gas Gripe is a fun program that spoofs current gasoline prices.

HeadAche v1.01 HeadAche is a program that will give you a headache. Don't believe it? Run it and see.

Message Manager Lite v1.06 Message Manager Lite is a great utility for network administrators who want to display a Windows style dialog but do not want to program it.

Mouse Droppings v1.00 Make your mouse poop all over the screen with this dirty little prank!

Mouse Move v1.01 Want to randomly move someone's mouse? Download this Windows prank...

MouseClicks v1.00 A fun prank program that will disable the users mouse clicks!

Password Prank v1.00 Password Prank displays a bogus password dialog screen, then errors when keys are pressed.

Pirated Software v1.00 Make someone think they are installing pirated software with this prank.

Popup Prank v1.00 Fool your friends into thinking their photo is in an online popup advertisement.

More at:

RJL Software - Software - Entertainment Software

used to download then 4 years back.....gr8 stuff but may play havoc with the registry and system integrity(my suggestiom) thatz y i stay away frm these programs

my 2 cents

Yeah they are quite old. I have also used some. Some might remember Sheep which you could drag from mouse and place it anywhere :)

Back