Monitors RMA Lenovo Monitor after receiving refund

Shafiq_alam

Recruit
Context : I recently bought a Lenovo g27-30 from amazon and it was delivered with a broken screen. I asked for a replacement but the delivery ppl refused to take back the broken monitor. After 5 attempts to get the Monitor returned were unsuccessful I asked for a refund to be initiated or else I would go to consumer forum. That seems to have worked and I got my money back. The monitor is still in my possession and yesterday 6th attempt to return it was again unsuccessful. Now they have rescheduled it to next week.

Q1: I want to know if they fail to pickup the monitor will I be able to use it in future after getting the LCD screen replaced?

Q2: Has anyone got a monitor RMAes from Lenovo as I called the local service center and they said they dont fix monitors and replace the ones in warranty?

Q3: Has anyone replaced the LCD on a Lenovo monitor in india?

As you have already got your refund you can try to get it rmaed by calling lenovo cc but if they ask for proof of purchase amazon bill might be of no use as amazon will update in its inventory about the issue, refund etc.
Still no harm in trying.

As you have already got your refund you can try to get it rmaed by calling lenovo cc but if they ask for proof of purchase amazon bill might be of no use as amazon will update in its inventory about the issue, refund etc.
Still no harm in trying.
I tried calling the lenovo CC to get an estimate price for the LCD replacement but they didnt give me any answers. The technical support team said they do replace the LCD but asked me to call the sales support. I called sales support but it only has IVR which redirects me to back to technical support. Thats why posted it here to see if anyone has done RMA for lenovo monitors. Thanks for the reply anyway.

If it's a broken screen, then that's obviously a handling issue they won't accept under RMA/warranty. You might be able to get it replaced, but I doubt they'll honour a warranty replacement request on that.

Back