RMA'd an Asus 5870 1GB and got an Asus 6970 2GB Direct CU II :)

Crysis 2, Metro 2033, Bad Company 2, AVP 2010, Dirt 2. Warhead if you can manage. If you do Warhead, remove Cry 2 from the battery.

Congrats to OP.
you have got to be patient for these things to get the reward.
I remember you mentioned you were first offered a 6870 for your 5870. What made them reconsider?

Well then I had told them that it is not as powerful as 5870 and was unacceptable.
They asked for the invoice and said will give me a credit note after discussion with their head office.
A few days later I called them and they said that they will give me a 5870.
When I went tp pick it up after it had supposedly arrived, turned out their head office sent a 5850 instead which was DOA.
They apologized and said they will update me why the mistake happened and what is the next step.
I somehow kept my patience (which is a rare thing TBH)
Called them a few days later, the lady told me that she will order a 6970 for me and send back the replacement 5870 whenever it arrives.

How could I have refused :p

Over the whole period they didn't call me even once. Had to call them every other day myself.

hey you are really lucky

i am still waiting for my xfx 4870 to RMAed its been 15- 16 days but still no reply

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

hey you are really lucky
i am still waiting for my xfx 4870 to RMAed its been 15- 16 days but still no reply

I just got my xfx 4870 512mb replaced by xfx 4870 1gb from rashi after a long wait

the experience was really bad

after all that i went through I have decided that i will not buy any products that are handled by rashi peripherals.

Back