PC Peripherals Roccat Kave in Mumbai?

Nir-V-aNa

Disciple
Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy the Roccat Kave locally in Mumbai. I called up Prime and they don't have it. Any suggestions about where I can buy one from? Also, can anyone who's bought it recently give me an idea about the price? IIRC, when it was launched it was retailing for 5.5k but now the price on flipkart says 7.5k. I'm planning to buy it today, so any quick suggestions would be appreciated... Thank you :)

Hi #Gannu

Thanks a lot for your response. Although I could not get in touch with Mr. Sudhir, I did drive down to lamington road in search of what turned out to be a highly elusive headset. I walked the entire length of lamington road, asking shop by shop for it but was met with the same couple of hilarious yet frustrating answers. Rocket? Aisa koi brand nahi hai, Philips ka ley lo... And i-ball Rocky hai, chalega kya?

1 shopkeeper told me that roccat has winded up their business in India and you will not get any warranty in India if you do purchase them. Even their distributor Tirupati has discontinued, according to him. I was down to choosing between the Steelseries Siberia V2, the Corsair Vengeance 1500 and the lower end Razer Piranha. I had read good reviews for Siberia and Vengeance and I decided to go for the Corsair as it offered 7.1 dolby along with an extra year of warranty.

Thank you, for your time.

Also, a word of caution for Mumbaikars. There's a seedy looking shop called Computer Gallery on lamington road, next to New India sweets. He seemed to have a decent stock of gaming hardware so I decided to check them out. After about 20 mins of gyaan that he gave me for free about gaming hardware, he quoted 7.4k for the Vengeance. When I asked about Siberia, he said it retails for 8.5k but I'll offer you a 25% discount on it. I checked out the rates on flipkart and it was available for 5.5k. So I called up good ol #primeabgb and they quoted me 4.8k for the Vengeance! Needless to say where I bought it from but I guess the point is please avoid purchasing hardware from these Computer Gallery bums! :)

Cheers

Back