Rocker Master RM 190

Oh c'mon man I cant help thinking that desperation made you risk your good componenets on such a worst cabby. I mean look at the placing of components.
Was this made by the people who generally make cabbies or by a 6th grade student ???

My take: Good cable management; mind giving my CPU a visit :bleh:

Hey thanks for posting. Honestly thats what eveyone thinks too. I have used server chassis, CM Elite 330, CM690 and now i have this. After getting over the facination of huge cabinets i really wanted something very small and compact! The only cabinet that fitted my bill was the Elite 341 which is not avl in India ATM. I saw this cabinet lying around in a cyber cafe and picked it up for Rs. 250 :lol: Yes its the same one we had in school... heavy stuff. U'll be amazzed how happy i am with this one. I've done some more modding, yet to post final pics, i've made a top vent with a high cfm 80mm fan that exhausts all the heat out of it. Load temps are now down by 15 degrees. Cabinet has good build quality, better than the Elite series YES!

I have another Panaflo 92mm with me, will do something for its front intake as well. Is perfect, very compact and will fit matx and atx mobos unlike the Elite 341. :) I love it :p

djmykey said:
Oh c'mon man I cant help thinking that desperation made you risk your good componenets on such a worst cabby. I mean look at the placing of components.

Was this made by the people who generally make cabbies or by a 6th grade student ???

My take: Good cable management; mind giving my CPU a visit :bleh:

I've made a top exhaust with a glacial tech 80mm fan and a front intake with a panaflo 92mm fan, so cabinet is always closed now. Temps are fine.

sushantV said:
Rocky, do you close the cabinet or you keep it that way ?

Top vent, will do the powder coating stuff later. This works and that's what matters.

dsc01746vj.jpg

Side intake for the PSU.

psuintake.jpg

Front intake :baby:

dsc01741vn.jpg

dsc01664a.jpg

thank god u changed facing of PSU...but CPU still crying "let me breath"

instead of mounting PSU on that side ..try keeping it on base of cabby with fan at top in between that hdd and pci card. :)

Edit : hit hard by recession ? :ashamed:

nah cpu not crying @ all ...... keeping it on the base won't be a good idea... messy cables.. open cabinet etc.

hit by mood swing and change of interests... wanted a small cabinet. :)

w1nD said:
Thank god u changed facing of PSU...but CPU still crying "let me breath"

instead of mounting PSU on that side ..try keeping it on base of cabby with fan at top in between that hdd and pci card. :)

Edit : hit hard by recession ? :ashamed:

Back