Budget 0-20k ROM doubt

No OS will be installed.. but you can install them after you get it.
Also it doesn't have RAM. So u need to get RAM separately. It will have motherboard and cpu with the chassis. Check it it has any hdd or ssd also.. if not then u may have to get that too

No OS will be installed.. but you can install them after you get it.
Also it doesn't have RAM. So u need to get RAM separately. It will have motherboard and cpu with the chassis. Check it it has any hdd or ssd also.. if not then u may have to get that too
I don't think you have answered my question. You have answered what I did not ask

I don't think you have answered my question. You have answered what I did not ask
He technically DID answer your question. ROM in this context is just storage, it doesn't have any storage. This model should have a slot for 2.5" SSD/HDD and an m.2 nvme slot but you will have to get the storage yourself.

He technically DID answer your question. ROM in this context is just storage, it doesn't have any storage. This model should have a slot for 2.5" SSD/HDD and an m.2 nvme slot but you will have to get the storage yourself.
That's obvious with so many NUC barebones. what I was wondering was If I add RAM, HDD/SSD, and OS , will the PC be ready or I will miss something due to ROM? so far from both of your replies, I infer, it is a wrong listing by the seller.

Back