Rs. 9000/- Cortex A8 Tablet ?

^^That looks nice as well. BTW seems these tablets also support external keyboards.

Anyway, has anyone actually bought and used such products ? Are they reliable ?

These are all Chinese tablets and they are junk.

They will have battery power of 1 hour and useless touch screens.

The cheapest tablet like device that is usable is the nook color which costs about 15000 rupees. Get that one if you want cheapest.

Or get 1st gen. Apple iPad which you can get for 20000 from eBay india.

You will just be wasting money if you buy anything else.

I had bought similar one called GPad G10 from Pandawill and it costs me around 8k including the customs, etc. It's a resistive screen, but I am happy with that. i am using it in my car, using GPS and 3G USB dongle for browsing. I don't see any issues in using it and it's good to play some games, browse internet, youtube, etc.

lilboy said:
not mentioning what type of screen it is, capacitive or resistive.also user review says bad screen also what u pay is what u get:)

there is an 11490rs one.seems lots of name for it haipad m7,dropad a8,herotab c8 with reviews,no gps i think

eBay India: NEW 7" ANDROID 2.2 TABLET FLASH 10.2 512M SAMSUNG PV210 (item 160580335656 end time 29-May-2011 11:30:00 IST)

guys any help on this
I bought this item for my work colleague.

It's a very nice capacitive tablet.

512 mb ram. Very zippy.

Checked online reviews before buying.

This is like the best chinese / generic tablet out there, right now at this price point !

And it's now selling at 10990/-

No bluetooth. No gps.

Installed Angry Birds and a few other apps. Work flawlessly.

Very very nice build quality.

Put the entire item name and google it's reviews.

Even Nationite / mp4nation are selling the same ones and have reviewed one, very good ratings !

Again, can 't complain for the price !

Anything else you want to know ?

Archos model above mention has resistive touchscreen hence useless , I find 7 inch SAMSUNG PV210 with similar spec of galaxy S for 11k its good .

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

rajshah said:
I bought this item for my work colleague.

It's a very nice capacitive tablet.

512 mb ram. Very zippy.

Checked online reviews before buying.

This is like the best chinese / generic tablet out there, right now at this price point !

And it's now selling at 10990/-

No bluetooth. No gps.

Installed Angry Birds and a few other apps. Work flawlessly.

Very very nice build quality.

Put the entire item name and google it's reviews.

Even Nationite / mp4nation are selling the same ones and have reviewed one, very good ratings !

Again, can 't complain for the price !

Anything else you want to know ?
how much does it weight ?

rahul21 said:
Archos model above mention has resistive touchscreen hence useless , I find 7 inch SAMSUNG PV210 with similar spec of galaxy S for 11k its good .

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

how much does it weight ?

Weighs at around 550gm. Does feel quite heavy for one handed usage. Also, 2.3 Gingerbread version is out from the same seller on eBay !
glider said:
It looks good to me too.It weighs approx 0.5 kg.

Is it worth the buy?
Not bad for that price !

Also,

$183.99 - 1080P 7" Multi-Touch Screen Google Android 2.2 Tablet PC w/ WiFi/HDMI/Camera/TF/USB (Cortex-A8 1GHz) - Laptop Gadgets

A lot cheaper. But can we order this from dealextreme ? Will it have customs issues in India ? Wouldn't make sense paying the custom duty.

rahul21 said:
is S5PV210 same as hummingbird processor ?
EDITED+++++

Its similar to the hummingbird, in that they are the same family. Think of it as the tablet version processor based on the same cortex A8 architecture.

browsing should be smooth , games ( likes of angry bid , fruit ninja) ....gameplay should be smooth and video playback....

Is it smooth and zippy?

Back