FS: Others RTL-SDR v3 official dongle + Flightware ADS-B filter + Sealed Antenna set

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3chg33k

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jan 1, 2022
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Unused
I had purchased the full set early last year, including the official RTL-SDR v3 dongle. It has the R860T tuner (successor to R820T) along with the RTL2832U chipset and proper shielding, making it ideal for home use. Separately, I purchased the Flightware ADS-B filter and used it with PiAware for several months last year.

The original antenna set was mounted outside and eventually rusted during the rains last year. I then imported the antenna set again last winter without the dongle and it is sealed since then.

Even with the twice applied custom duties, I am selling it for much less than what it is available for locally, especially on Amazon. I used it for listening into air traffic control, ADS-B flight tracking, weather image downloads and FM, for which it worked great.

Attachments

• RTL Front.jpg
    RTL Front.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 171
  • RTL Back.jpg
    RTL Back.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 162
The OP links to the equivalent Amazon link containing the full set, but I would also like to add that the filter was purchased separately and costs another $30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back