Graphic Cards RTX 2060 12GB Finally Available in INDIA..

Will u buy it.. Or wait for 3050 desktop line-ups..?
Wow...It just launched and within an Hour...out of stock...
Who even buy this GPU at such High Prices..!
EDIT: MD Computers is now selling this for 57K....Vedant was at 53K....:rolleyes:
EDIT: Vedant is now at 60K...way to go..these GPU Prices..o_O
EDIT: MD Computers Out of Stock...:oops:

Last edited:
Imo zero sense falling for the gimmick of 12gb on 2060 when 3xxx is the new norm and 4xxxx series is awaiting release.
Imagine nvidia launching 1060 12gb as well. In all these costs one gets a brand new latest series 3xxx card.

This 2060 12gb costs a whopping 60k while one can get FE 3060ti at just 36k for 50% lesser price latest and a performer card. More to that for 70k one can even grab a 3070ti easily.
Now where does 2060 12gb stands here? Only an idiot will buy it!

I seriously dont know what nvidia is trying to do but they have lost their minds and are wasting the already dear silicon doing needless innovation on older cards. Where they should instead have increased memories on all 3xxx series. from 8gb to 12gb and so on.

Last edited:
But don't know how long I have to wait to create a sell thread...
I saw some Reseller Upgrade of account for 250..
Should I buy that... to start selling..?

Just incase if this helps friend of mine got this list from some seller on fb group.

gpu.jpg

I seriously dont know what nvidia is trying to do but they have lost their minds and are wasting the already dear silicon doing needless innovation on older cards. Where they should instead have increased memories on all 3xxx series. from 8gb to 12gb and so on.
It is their old process (12nm) that has some free capacity. All new processes are full and nothing can be done about that.

We are stuck in chip hell for a couple of years.

Back