WTB RTX 3070/3080 Pre-Owned

I'm a 3D artist looking to upgrade my system from a 2070 Super. I don't care if the card has been used for mining or playing games; all that matters is if they were taken care of and that you can provide the box and bill, if I were to RMA it down the line.

My budget is between 40,000 - 60,000.

if that's your budget then definitely go for 3080 since more VRAM also you can get new 3070 anyway in that budget.

some even sell 3090 for example around 60k. just mentioning these options so that you don't waste money.

Is this website legitimate? I've seen the same model with same image posted on some WhatsApp groups. If that is the case, is it safer than directly dealing with the seller?
i came across this site recently, mainly because its website owner uploads youtube videos regarding these used items. basically, this website holds the money while the transaction happens between seller and buyer, after the buyer/customer gets the items and checks its functionality and notify the same to zoukart. after that the seller gets the money or else you will get your refund.

at least that's how they say it works, haven't tested it personally.

I'm a 3D artist looking to upgrade my system from a 2070 Super. I don't care if the card has been used for mining or playing games; all that matters is if they were taken care of and that you can provide the box and bill, if I were to RMA it down the line.

My budget is between 40,000 - 60,000.
why dont you buy a new one from RPtech it is still at 66

Back