Graphic Cards RTX 3080 FE to Zotac RTX 3080 Trinity OC LHR 10GB Graphics Card

sandymsu

Disciple
So, one of my friend asking me to exchange his Zotac RTX 3080 Trinity OC LHR 10GB Graphics Card" LHR (Brand New) Bill on my Name 5 Year warranty to mine RTX 3080 FE bought 1 year ago (2 year warranty left)
should i do that ?
he want HHR card for mining purpose.

What will i get ?
- Brand New GPU
- LHR Card
- 5 Year warranty

What i lose ?
- HHR card (I dont care)

Should I exchange ?

lhr card won't have any effect on gaming so i think it's a good deal plus you would get a gpu with a better cooler probably so you can overclock it more.

Ask for some extra commission as you are trading your HHR with LHR?
He is getting a brand new card in exchange of an year old card but still he should ask for more if he is comfortable. no downside in trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
For reference you can sell yours for 1.3l and buy new 3080 LHR from colorful/inno3d/msi (Ventus 3x) for 1.2l easily.
its not 1.2 any more. the 3080 LHR Galax SG is been sold for 1.31Lac which was offered for 1.08Lac less than 2 month back. msi gaming x trio is doing 1.38Lac or something.

So, one of my friend asking me to exchange his Zotac RTX 3080 Trinity OC LHR 10GB Graphics Card" LHR (Brand New) Bill on my Name 5 Year warranty to mine RTX 3080 FE bought 1 year ago (2 year warranty left)
should i do that ?
he want HHR card for mining purpose.

What will i get ?
- Brand New GPU
- LHR Card
- 5 Year warranty

What i lose ?
- HHR card (I dont care)

Should I exchange ?
As suggested. Ask yourself below:
1) 1st do you want to sell.
2) 5 years is a good cover for warranty, but you might get 3%max fps drop in compared to FE edition. so are you ready for this deal if. if yes then will it be direct deal with no other conditions or you want more cash on that due to FE being HHR.
3) Why not mine your self and get the fruit of HHR till the time it gives.
4) Sell it in mining market for 1.3lacs to 1.4Lacs and get a good aftermarket 3080 LHR from MSI or galax.

It's simple. its what you wanted and not what we want or would do.

its not 1.2 any more. the 3080 LHR Galax SG is been sold for 1.31Lac which was offered for 1.08Lac less than 2 month back. msi gaming x trio is doing 1.38Lac or something.
I checked the current prices before I posted my reply. I saw colorful/inno3d for 1.18l online (nakoda) and msi Ventus in FB from 1.18 to 1.25 depending on the seller.

Thanks all of you guys
I am not that active on internet and i dont know the actual value of my RTX 3080 FE GPU, you guys helping me lot !

I talked with that friend (internet friend /do not know personally) and shared some information with him

i told him on whatsapp :
---------------------------------------------------------
"1. 3080 Trinity - 1-3% Behind FE : see here>>
2. The zotac trinity seems to have the lowest performance/watt. Buildzoid reviewed the pcb of this card on youtube, he said it's bad.
after research, getting extra warranty, is not worth it over HHR, it gives less performance over FE + draw more electricity. see here :

Friends/Internet sugggested, 25K extra OR 3080TI LHR over HHR card RTX 3080 FE(bcz HHR card have higher value)"
-----------------
He replied :
i can pay 120K cash
u can buy your choice card
Have asus strix 3080 also
U need 3080 trinity oc + 25k extra ?
---------------------------------------
i got confused so i talked with some other friends on discord and they suggested
"bitcoin climbing 46 lacs, your HHR card value will climb to 2 lacs.."
so i told him same
He replied:
No issue thanks for your time
I have 3 3080 HHR FE
If anyone interested in 160k let me know
If internet ppl is telling that it's near 2 lac
I'll sell mine at 160k, And stop mining
120k i can pay let me know
----------------------------
End of conversion !

Last edited:
IMO 1.6L is high, you can get 1.4 or little extra if you're lucky. I've seen sealed 3080 FE go for 1.45 to 1.55. In the end it's your card but know that no one's gonna pay you for future price, only current prices matter unless the future is set in stone which it isn't.

Last edited:
Thanks all of you guys
I am not that active on internet and i dont know the actual value of my RTX 3080 FE GPU, you guys helping me lot !

I talked with that friend (internet friend /do not know personally) and shared some information with him

i told him on whatsapp :
---------------------------------------------------------
"1. 3080 Trinity - 1-3% Behind FE : see here>>
2. The zotac trinity seems to have the lowest performance/watt. Buildzoid reviewed the pcb of this card on youtube, he said it's bad.
after research, getting extra warranty, is not worth it over HHR, it gives less performance over FE + draw more electricity. see here :

Friends/Internet sugggested, 25K extra OR 3080TI LHR over HHR card RTX 3080 FE(bcz HHR card have higher value)"
-----------------
He replied :
i can pay 120K cash
u can buy your choice card
Have asus strix 3080 also
U need 3080 trinity oc + 25k extra ?
i got confused so i talked with some other friends on discord and they suggested
"bitcoin climbing 46 lacs, your HHR card value will climb to 2 lacs.."
so i told him same
He replied:
No issue thanks for your time
I have 3 3080 HHR FE
If anyone interested in 160k let me know
If internet ppl is telling that it's near 2 lac
I'll sell mine at 160k, And stop mining
120k i can pay let me know
----------------------------
End of conversion !
ok so the people on the internet which told you that 3080 will go for 2 Lacs are having some sasta maal. 3080Ti is below that and gives around 80 mh. 1.2 to 1.40k is reasonable price for FE. reset you can get the HHR card for 1.6Lacs plus. bitcoin is not mined on the gpu. its ETH. and ether is already at 3lacs so I don't see it going to 6 Lacs any time soon that it will make the card worth 2Lacs.

well my personal suggestion to you will be. keep the card and mine in spare time. then if ETH is still profitable after Dec 2021, sell it for 1.2Lac or 1.40lac as per the market price. so you get 2 month of mining which can give you 20 to 40k additional revenue. you can also sell the card when 3080 Super is launched.

Last edited:
Back