WTB RTX 3080

Slayer88

Adept
Hi All, looking for a 3080 (for gaming) from a miner who has already recovered the cost of the card, want to avoid a dealer to get a better deal.A 3080FE got sold a day or so ago within hours for 60k (and feedback exchanged too!?).

Have the opportunity to get a cheap card on Ebay US (a friend living there will stress test and send with someone else) sadly this will take over a month to reach me and hence looking for local offer.

Card must have 18m warranty left. So if any of you guys are selling your mining rigs pls DM and have a 3080 init. LHR/HHR either will work.

TIA

Last edited:
Brand New 6800XT OC Asus TUF on MD computers. (Full warranty, 16 GiB Framebuffrer) for 60k
Unless you're critically set on the Green Teem, this may be a good option...
Actually I have a bit of a unique situation. I game on my 55" TV at 1080P i do not have any input lag and i like the experience, but 4 weeks ago my trusty 1080Ti (that allowed me to max all games, without RT, obv) died on me. Now I don't want to replace it with something like a 3060Ti because i'd prefer it to be future proof and since i'm gaming on 1080p i'd like a card that can max out visuals and have RT. The last bit is where my apprehension to AMD cards comes in. So yea.. that's that. Thanks for your suggestion nonetheless

Actually I have a bit of a unique situation. I game on my 55" TV at 1080P i do not have any input lag and i like the experience, but 4 weeks ago my trusty 1080Ti (that allowed me to max all games, without RT, obv) died on me. Now I don't want to replace it with something like a 3060Ti because i'd prefer it to be future proof and since i'm gaming on 1080p i'd like a card that can max out visuals and have RT. The last bit is where my apprehension to AMD cards comes in. So yea.. that's that. Thanks for your suggestion nonetheless
Then you can get one of them 3070 Ti Fe invites on here, 56.5k, but I guess that is 20-25% lower perf

Back