WTB RTX 3080

Mate, I will never understand your forum behaviour and reply logic :rolleyes: U reply here, when I DM you, I get no reply while your active on the forum?
No interpretations needed.
You wrote, "not too keen on Colourful".
So my reply was the same, "Not to keen"
Cheers,

You have selectively quoted what I wrote.

What I actually wrote was "Hi though colorful isn't the brand I'm looking for, if the price is good I may consider"

And you did not reply.
he does reply very weirdly , his writing and reading comprehension leaves me puzzled too

he does reply very weirdly , his writing and reading comprehension leaves me puzzled too
This is not the first or second or third time I've faced this with him. Don't know what to say to such people. I've decide to ignore and give such repeat offenders a taste of their own medicine.

That said, bro, I've had 2 instances with you too, where you're simply not replying to comments/messages to you :(

This is not the first or second or third time I've faced this with him. Don't know what to say to such people. I've decide to ignore and give such repeat offenders a taste of their own medicine.

That said, bro, I've had 2 instances with you too, where you're simply not replying to comments/messages to you :(
sorry about that that ram was not compatible with system ,sorry for not updating you.:pensive:

Back