WTB RTX 3090 and some other peripherals

scarletwitch

Disciple
Hi, I am looking for the following:
RTX 3090 24GB
32GB x 2 RAM 3200ghz
Noctua NH-D15
Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus (1TB or higher)
BenQ 2780 monitor

Looking for everything with bills and obviously the more warranty the better.

I have ASUS ROG STRIX RTX3080 O10G V2 GAMING, which I can give if somebody wants to trade RTX3090 plus cash. The purchase is not even 2 months old. Willing to give it away because my software needs more VRAM which is why I need 3090.

Last edited:
Hi, I am looking for the following:
RTX 3090 24GB
32GB x 2 RAM 3200ghz
Noctua NH-D15
Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus (1TB or higher)
BenQ 2780 monitor

Looking for everything with bills and obviously the more warranty the better.

I have ASUS ROG STRIX RTX3080 O10G V2 GAMING, which I can give if somebody wants to trade RTX3090 plus cash. The purchase is not even 2 months old. Willing to give it away because my software needs more VRAM which is why I need 3090.
Offtopic. Which software do you use that is this much demanding?
Asking because I too have same scenario

Wow. Have no idea about that. Never really worked on It much. I am sending you a message. Would love to talk as we are in the same field.
I work on Max and UE mostly and trying to incorporate Twinmotion in my workflow as well. Just not getting projects that can be done in Twinmotion.

Hey, search on PC selling websites. I have seen inno3d and ZOTAC cards starting from 1 lac 26 thousand. Although I won't recommend inno3d. Or just wait for few more weeks/months. These were selling for 1.5 lac+ only 2-3 weeks ago and look at the price now

Yes, Even I found a new Inno3d 3090 with a similar price. I am just hoping to get a used 3090 in around 1L. Prices are crashing pretty fast these days. My requirement is not urgent so I am willing to wait for an offer. Fingers crossed.

Yes, Even I found a new Inno3d 3090 with a similar price. I am just hoping to get a used 3090 in around 1L. Prices are crashing pretty fast these days. My requirement is not urgent so I am willing to wait for an offer. Fingers crossed.
Same here. Waiting for the 4000 series to maybe buy a 3090 or a 4060+ with atleast 16 gigs of VRAM

oh super! What did you use it for? and you've got the bill in your name? and which city do you live in?
You can PM me these details if you're uncomfortable sharing these in public.

oh super! What did you use it for? and you've got the bill in your name? and which city do you live in?
You can PM me these details if you're uncomfortable sharing these in public.
I got it used, invoice is on the original buyer who is willing to help with extended warranty.
I'm from bangalore.

it was used for both gaming and mining by the previous owner.

Back