Audio Running earphone around 1.5k

Hi

I am looking to buy a earphone (not headphone) with controls for play/pause. I use Android only.

Could you please suggest some tried and tested options. Things would like to keep in mind:
1. Service centers in Bangalore
2. Sound is okay..i am not an audiophile and mostly will use it while running for podcasts and sometimes honey singh type beat music

Currently i am mostly decided on either the Philips wired actionfit for around 7-800 (but it doest have controls so last ditch option) or Soundpeats Qy7 (have heard service is not good but product is fine)

please let me know if you need any other details to help answer my question better.

Would appreciate a prompt response as i need to place order by end of week

MnVn[DOUBLEPOST=1469072150][/DOUBLEPOST]bump...any pointers?[DOUBLEPOST=1469086752][/DOUBLEPOST]bump...any pointers?

Last edited:
thanks a lot for the answers

the Sennheiser CX 380 Sport isnt sweatproof and very expensive...i found them online but not sure if i want to spend that much on it...

Altec option sounds interesting let me check it out...

anything else in that range with warranty?

Ps: I am currently in singapore and will order them online...my wife is going to bring them once she is in singapore

Update: Awesome...altec seems to be a decent option though 25% higher than my range but with reputed and warranty..

Last edited:
Back