Graphic Cards Rx580 Sapphire Pulse :Best Driver and Adrenalin version

Dushie

Adept
Hi All,
Just bought a Sapphire Pulse Rx580 and i am using the same with windows 11 pro. Wanted to check what is the best recommend drivers and adrenalin version to use.
Post researching online, i got a couple of versions. Looking for inputs from any other users for which driver and adrenalin version they are using.

A few recommended ones i found on redit and other sites were :

- Adrenalin version 22.8.1
- Adrenalin version 23.7.2
- Adrenalin version 23.8.2
- Adrenalin version 24.3.1

I am getting only 60 FPS on Counter Strike in WIndows 11 Pro and also the overlay does not show any FPS details, it just shows NA. Already have disabled windows auto update of drivers so the installed drivers remain. Switched between couple of these to try. Best score i got in 3d Mark was 981 on steel legend.

Looking for inputs from current Rx 580 users on recommended driver and Adrenalin version, and what FPS they are getting.

Posting GPUZ Screen shot below. Any inputs and guidance from fellow users are welcome.

1728484239447.gif

Counter strike is a CPU intrinsic game and CS2 is horribly optimised, would you mind pulling data from the witcher 3 as it is reputable and optimised?

Counter strike is a CPU intrinsic game and CS2 is horribly optimised, would you mind pulling data from the witcher 3 as it is reputable and optimised?
CPU usage is also runnning low as i am using 12400f and 2x 16 gb 3200 mhz ddr 4 ram. I do not have witcher 3 , as i only play CS and was expecting better FPS with Rx 580.

Back