Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
5 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgraded to 6 core, used this for occasional gaming and home pc.
Selling my 2200g cause moved to 6 core. This was used for light gaming and home PC casual use.

Attachments

• Bill.jpg
    Bill.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 182
  • CPUZ screenshot.JPG
    CPUZ screenshot.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 196
  • Pic.jpg
    Pic.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 190
Please send me a PM since I'm unable to PM you... I would really appreciate if you pick me first in the queue as you already saw on the WTB thread, I have been waiting for it for months now on the forum. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Guys my 6 core is still to come by tomorrow, so i would only be able to ship by Sunday. 2200g is still running in my current rig. I would check the PM's, am at work (North America hours). Shipping is excluded, so shipping cost would have to handled by the buyer.

Guys my 6 core is still to come by tomorrow, so i would only be able to ship by Sunday. 2200g is still running in my current rig. I would check the PM's, am at work (North America hours). Shipping is excluded, so shipping cost would have to handled by the buyer.
Bro I am ready to pay the shipping. But I an unable to send PM from my side. Please PM me..

Pretty sick deal. Would have loved to have this as replacement for dying R9 290 + old intel setup. Have motherboard (B350) too but no luck with decent APUs!

Hey guys, there is a correction in price. I posted this thread too soon. I have outside forum offers of upto 8k. Sorry it was not intentional, am kind of out of the gaming market. The PM messages i got on this deal, if only girls on tinder would reply to my posts :p in the same way. Please keep prices discussions limited to PM only. The gaming and PC market prices and stocks are crazy ****ed up and it seems this would continue till 2023.

If the outside deal does not go through in a week, i will give this to the highest bidder closest to 7.5. Please send PM's on prices. No ill will guys.

Order of PM's

- Raxdarbar - 8.08 PM
- rk17 - 8.11 PM
- sandymsu - 8.13 PM
- rootyme - 8.15 PM

Last edited:
Hey guys, there is a correction in price. I posted this thread too soon. I have outside forum offers of upto 8k. Sorry it was not intentional, am kind of out of the gaming market. The PM messages i got on this deal, if only girls on tinder would reply to my posts :p in the same way. Please keep prices discussions limited to PM only. The gaming and PC market prices and stocks are crazy ****ed up and it seems this would continue till 2023.

Order of PM's

- Raxdarbar - 8.08 PM
- rk17 - 8.11 PM
- sandymsu - 8.13 PM
- rootyme - 8:15 PM
Ohhh 7.5k, my budget is not that hight, i can offer 5k.. max, As i am not able to PM you , i am texting here....

Indians ko mat badman karo. No offense taken.

So a user buys a 6core which was released for 9k - 2019.
Covid shits on the world.
Now due to market demand 9k 6 core gets jacked to 19k - 2021.
If you choose to buy 5600 for 24 rather than going for old tech - you are forced to invest in B550's - 24+ 15 = 39.

The above said, agar old tech pe 2k koi zayada le raha hai- is due to the above market condition. New buyers ko koi discount nahi de raha, so old buyers pe cost gets pushed.

This is Capitalism, Uncle Sam at its best. Ganga maine dimag thanda rakho aur economics pado.

Guys Opinions ka thread alag rakho, i am still ready to give this to highest bidder in a week if not sold outside, 5.5 is the current bid.
You have a point but bidding is not allowed here. Just mention you are open to sensible offers.

Looking for a quick sale, 6500 including shipping. On hold for rk17 and a external user. PM please. I dont have the original box, but the Bill has SN number of the CPU chip. Processor fan too is the out of the box one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back