:S Suggestion needed!! Buying MicroSD card for my Galaxy tab!!

sumit.sol

Disciple
Please Help guys.I have formed a format for purchasing sd card
Card requirement- 32gb
Price-the cheapest
Class-4,6,10???? dont understand..noob at this:S
Brand- Kingston,sandisk,transcend etc
Warranty- the one with the maximum:bleh:
Hotdeals- Any hot deals on ebay,letsbuy,tradus etc

please put forth your suggestions along with appropriate links :)

ps-For DELHI techies is there place in Nehru place where I can get 32gb microsd for much cheaper price than online shops??

Higher the class, higher the read/write speed. Also the price increases with the class.

I'd rather go with San-disk or Kingston & avoid Transcend. The warranty issue with Kingston is temporary as they claim & there are issues with Transcend memory cards which is permanent.

Sandisk is good & reliable brand at least in my case was using sandisk 1gb from last 4 years & still going on with SE K750i & 2gb with Nokia from last 1 year.

After my latest fiasco with Kingston I ask my friends & found that 10 out of 9 were using Sandisk from last 4-5 years, 2 of them using fake sandsik as they had low budget but all- touch wood- going well till today :)

The 16 GB available in indian markets is lame...i have sandisk class 4 16gb and it used to take upto a min to load a movie on my wave.If anyone wants to source it from outside these are the cards you should be looking at.

Lexar High Speed MicroSDHC 32 GB Class 10
Amazon.com: Lexar High Speed MicroSDHC 32 GB Class 10 Flash Memory Card with Reader LSDMI32GBSBNAR: Electronics
Patriot Signature 32 GB Glass 10 MicroSDHC
Amazon.com: Patriot Signature 32 GB Class 10 MicroSDHC Flash Memory Card PSF32GMCSDHC10: Electronics
SanDisk Extreme III - Flash memory card - 32 GB - Class 10
Amazon.com: SanDisk Extreme III - Flash memory card - 32 GB - Class 10 - SDHC: Electronics
TOPRAM 32GB MicroSD MicroSDHC Card Class 10 32G
Amazon.com: TOPRAM 32GB MicroSD MicroSDHC Card Class 10 32G C10 SDHC with SD Adapter and R10W Micro USB Flash Card Reader / Writer: Electronics

Back