Sab ka Baap smart mobile !!!!

prasadldba

Disciple
A German company has sent out an press-release revealing their upcoming smartphone which is described as "high-end hardware for a mid-ranged price". Linshof i8 Smartphone is not only unconventionally designed as evident from the pictures posted below, but also packs a punch with awesome hardware and software combination coupled with affordable price.

Based on Google Android 5.0 (Lollipop) at core and a topping of hardware accelerated Linshof user-interface, the phone will have no added trialware, or in-phone advertisements for the fastest possible tweaked performance. The smartphone will be featuring a 5inch Full-HD (1920x1080) Super AMOLED touch display, Octa-core 2.1GHz CPU, 3GB RAM, 80GB of built-in flash storage, a 13 MP HD rear camera (28mm Wide-angle, fast low-light F1.8, Sony CMOS sensor) and 8 MP front camera, 3100mAh battery and the standard GPS, Bluetooth v4.0, electronic compass, gyroscope, HDMI 1.4 with 3D support, USB port, NFC and WiFi/ LTE (4G) wireless. The phone is scheduled for Q2 2015 release and will retail for US$380.

Source is below:
Read more: Linshof i8 Smartphone : A Cut Above Other's ? | Megaleecher.Net http://www.megaleecher.net/Linshof_i8#ixzz3MA191Msf

Looks suck. But lets see how it rolls publicly once released.
80gb is the most and only impressive part and octa core is also upcoming as a std. platform on most phones.

Last edited:
Back