Sachin Tendulkar's 200 on youtube

paraman

Adept
Hi all,

I captured the highlights of Sachin's historic innings and have posted it to youtube. The video is in 3 parts partly to skip the ads shown during telecast and partly to adhere to youtube's 10min limit.

The video was captured in dvd format and then converted to widescreen xvid format using MediaCoder. I hope you like it.

Sachin's 200 part 1 of 3
YouTube - Sachins 200 Part 1 of 3.avi

Sachin's 200 part 2 of 3
YouTube - Sachins 200 Part 2 of 3.avi

Sachin's 200 part 3 of 3
YouTube - Sachins 200 Part 3 of 3.avi

I captured -> encoded, the 200th run made by Sachin and then uploaded it on youtube. Next day i received a msg from youtube staff that stuff i uploaded is against copyright laws of bcci and if i make that mistake again then they can take legal action against me.

:(

@H_D

Now who asked you to put stuff on youtube..

BCCI is the one which goes abt saying that the Indian Cricket Team doesnt plays for India, Its a team by BCCI and plays for it as well.

There is a reason why torrents exist. Why waste time and effort..?

BCCI can do all sissy comments while cant even get a decent site screen installed leave alone seats and amenities in grounds cuz its state owned.

Idiots.

Youtube wants to delete videos, let them. Its not like they are the only video hosting site on the internet.

Dailymotion doesn't delete videos, and is even faster loading than youtube.

To all those who have liked the quality of the video and complimented me, a big thank you. I deliberately kept the video quality reasonably high as I dont like the 'typical' youtube quality. In fact if I had a faster connection I would have put up the dvd quality capture directly.

And to those that are worried that youtube may take down these videos, I say download them to your hard disk. Its history in the making, folks. Worth keeping forever!!!

I am facing a strange issue with youtube. I want to post links to the other 2 Sachin innings in each video (for ex. 2nd and 3rd part links in 1st video and so on) but I am unable to do so. I have tried many times but the comment doesn't get posted.

To cross check, I posted comments on 2 Kishore Kumar songs and the comments went through properly. So why can't I post comments on my own videos? And before anyone asks, I have comments 'enabled' in settings.

Could someone here post a comment on any of the 3 videos and check whether they are successful and give me their feedback?

Thanks in advance!

Back