Safari 4 Developer Preview

mavihs

Adept
Apple released a developer preview of the upcoming version of its web browser Safari to registered Developers. The Safari 4 Developer Preview is available for Mac OS X Tiger/Leopard and Windows. While the main changes are not visible to the user the most significant visible new feature is the overhauled Web Inspector.
Read more - Safari 4 Developer Preview - Better Performance, Overhauled Web Inspector, New CSS [Update] › Blog › kremalicious.com Matthias Kretschmann | Photography & Design

PS: Check out d above site. its amazing! ! ! !

Another site: Apple Gives Developers Safari 4 Preview | World of Apple

That was 3. I liked it. Even though it was bloated, it rendered pages quickly and managed huuuuuuuge pages really well. I want to see what Safari 4 for Windows is like. I hope they've learnt from their mistakes and made something simple but an optimized version of 3.

People didn't like the font rendering in Safari on Windows but I kind of liked it. For those who want to see similar font rendering for any application in Windows , you should try this - GDI++ (gdi++.dll). Not totally perfect but it works for most applications.

Back